Official remix single of Midnight (Giorgio Moroder remix) released!

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
Just realized that Giorgio also has collaborated with Daft Punk on their latest album - Random Access Memories...and he's 73 and still alive! Awesome DJ legend!

Mackplay

Coldslay
Coldplayer
I like this remix but I love love love love the Tiesto remix. That one needs to be released when Midnight becomes an official single. I want Midnight to become a single because it's perfect.

Mrk

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
Coldplayer
Love the remix! Giorgio Moroder is and will always be a legend

ediskrad73

Yes!
Coldplayer
my name is Giovanni Giorgio, but everybody calls me....Giorgio

best Coldplay remix in my opinion. solid track!

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
Does anyone has a mp3 version of the remix that can send me via PM? Thanks!

alexis16

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
What language is the couple parts of the remix.. French? Does anyone know what the lyrics are and the translation? Really curious to know.

atlas2000

Along for the ride
Staff member
Coldplayer
Anybody have an mp3 they can pm. It would be much appreciated!! Thanks in advance

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
ughhh double post sorry see below

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Article about Giorgio in COS:

Giorgio Moroder announces first album in 30 years, featuring Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Charli XCX, and more

by Chris Coplan
on November 17, 2014, 11:08am

Since collaborating with Daft Punk on Random Access Memories, disco legend Giorgio Moroder has experienced something of a career resurgence. He’s remixed songs for Coldplay, HAIM, and Donna Summer, performed his first ever DJ set, and headlined Moogfest, all of which helped inspire a renewed interested in the disco genre that was further championed by his French robot pals and producers like Todd Terje.
Moroder will continue his comeback with the release of his first album in three decades, due out in Spring 2015 via Sony/RCA Records. For this as-yet-untitled endeavor, Moroder enlisted quite a star-studded cast of guest contributors, including Sia, Charli XCX, Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Mikky Ekko, and Foxes, among others.
In a press release, Moroder said, “Dance music doesn’t care where you live. It doesn’t care who your friends are. It doesn’t care how much money you make. It doesn’t care if your [sic] 74 or if you are 24 because … 74 is the new 24!”
More than a mere rallying cry, “74 Is The New 24″ serves as the LP’s lead single. Beyond its catchy title, Moroder uses the single to further prove that age is simply a number. The rumbling synths and pulsating drum beats purvey a sense of youthful abandon and recklessness, the kind of hedonistic energy that permeates dance clubs anywhere. But amid all that glitz and bass is the work of a true master, one who can tug at people’s heart strings with the simplest note change. Watch the accompanying video, a trippy laser-light show drafted by The Creators Project.