Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

onlylove

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Even when surfing he keeps the love button
I love that. I think everywhere you go trying to spread love is an amazing thing.

If only more of those in the world chose love, how different it would all be.

Carolina*

Up&Up
Coldplayer
How is this even possible [emoji50]
This thread should had a lot of spammers in the past. The sad part is that older photos are lost from the servers.
Aw yeah:( I always wonder why the individual band member threads were more popular in the past but it seems like in general there were just more posts.

Xx42RainyDaysxX

Introverted pluviophile
Coldplayer
So, people ask if Chris has ever had plastic surgery. But I find more comments laughing at how "ugly" he is rather than trying to answer the man's question. Then there was this saying "he has low self-esteem, and the need to be loved is the persona he has", okay, sure, that's true, but hang around a 15 year marriage that consists of your wife not giving two dimes for you, of course he'll feel the need to be loved. And who the fuck would say he's ugly or laugh at him? The laughing emojis pissed me off. If you know he has low self-esteem why bully the guy? Give him a break. Someone save me from my anger. I'm going to throw my kitchen table out of the window. How. In what world. IS HE UGLY?

YGillot

A Head Full Of Dreams
Coldplayer
So, people ask if Chris has ever had plastic surgery. But I find more comments laughing at how "ugly" he is rather than trying to answer the man's question. Then there was this saying "he has low self-esteem, and the need to be loved is the persona he has", okay, sure, that's true, but hang around a 15 year marriage that consists of your wife not giving two dimes for you, of course he'll feel the need to be loved. And who the fuck would say he's ugly or laugh at him? The laughing emojis pissed me off. If you know he has low self-esteem why bully the guy? Give him a break. Someone save me from my anger. I'm going to throw my kitchen table out of the window. How. In what world. IS HE UGLY?
What are you on about? An how will throwing your kitchen table out of the window help?

Xx42RainyDaysxX

Introverted pluviophile
Coldplayer
What are you on about? An how will throwing your kitchen table out of the window help?
It won't, that's the problem. I was looking through the internet and found a lot of comments and websites that are utter nonsense.

YGillot

A Head Full Of Dreams
Coldplayer
It won't, that's the problem. I was looking through the internet and found a lot of comments and websites that are utter nonsense.
I would have been very surprised if it did ;) And yes, lots of nonsense out there ... and most of it is not worth wasting your time reading it in my opinion

Xx42RainyDaysxX

Introverted pluviophile
Coldplayer
I would have been very surprised if it did ;) And yes, lots of nonsense out there ... and most of it is not worth wasting your time reading it in my opinion
Well, it probably will since I get to let go of my anger :)

And yes, it is a waste of time but I feel disrespected.