Tom Odell

Erdbeere

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Hey Guys,
I just wondered whether there's someone out there who knows and likes him as much as I do...? ;)
Is anyone going to visit one show of Tom?
He's a very talented musician and had been compared to Chris Martin a lot of times, so I thought there has to be a discussion about him. (;

atlas2000

Along for the ride
Staff member
Coldplayer
Yeah I download his first album recently as he has his new one out soon, have yet to listen to it in full though. I remember linking Another Love (still do) and have tried to learn it on piano but to no avail :/ I prefer Wrong Crowd over Magnetized of the two new ones he had released so far, still looking forward to the album though :)

jeremyy

Up&Up
Coldplayer
yeah i loove him too :) i saw him last summer in istanbul, he was very very good. I wasnt expecting such a good performance to be honest :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erdbeere

Coldplayer
Great ;)
I also prefer Wrong Crowd over Magnetized... Magnetized doesn't really sound like Toms own music...

Erdbeere

Coldplayer
The show yesterday in Berlin was so awesome! Tom is live so great <3

atlas2000

Along for the ride
Staff member
Coldplayer
There's a new song out now! Constellations its called. Very nice and simple, mainly piano acoustic with some strings near the end. I love the chord sequences he uses

Erdbeere

Coldplayer
Constellations is perfect! I love the piano in there.
But his newest song "Somehow" is a bit boring, in my opinion. For some reason I can't handle with the strings :/

atlas2000

Along for the ride
Staff member
Coldplayer
New album tomorrow! It may already be on the internet hehe[emoji14]What I've heard so far sounds great :D

James.

(Nice Title)
Coldplayer
My girlfriend is obsessed with him :p I like a few songs which I've heard and saw him at Big Weekend a few weeks ago and thought he was good.