Unbelievable cover

heelsrule1988

NC's biggest Coldplay fan
Coldplayer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q93zMfUtDkM"]‪Coldplay - Moving To Mars (HQ piano cover)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

If you have not seen this yet, watch it now. And even if you have, watch it again. Simply amazing.

Sleep

Sleep Satisfy
Coldplayer
I love this girl. That cover is perfect. All her other covers are amazing as well.

cackyy

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Holy Shit!! THis is like Chris is playing it, or it's ripped outta the studio version

Kacey

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
‪Coldplay - Moving To Mars (HQ piano cover)‬‏ - YouTube

If you have not seen this yet, watch it now. And even if you have, watch it again. Simply amazing.
That's me!! :)

Thanks for the kind words everyone, really brightened my day. As long as fellow coldplayers like it, that's what matters most to me...
As people have said, I've done all of the new festival songs (except Princess of China, but I'm coming to that) so check them out if you can!

I'm going to try to do all the rest of the new songs as they are released, so keep posted. :cool:

Kacey

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'd love mp3's of every single one!
I'll probably post up mp3 links, but I was going to wait until the album came out :p

If you can't wait though, you're more than welcome to use www.video2mp3.net to download in HQ. I don't know if the other suggested way is any better, but I always use this site and it's decent.

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
You're absolutely brilliant and really, it sounds as if Chris was actually playing.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us and playing the songs so wonderfully :)

H

howyousawtheworld

Incredible! And with the confidence to improvise as well!

The Charlie Brown cover is epic. So sweet.