Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VIVA LA VIDA TITLE TRACK

SPEED OF SOUND

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Just heard the title track on my local radio station in the UK boy!!! what a track instantly memorable i think one of the best the lads have done just cannot wait for the full album.

Just hoping I can get a ticket tommorow for Sheffield Arena.

JPB

By Your Command
Coldplayer
Just heard the title track on my local radio station in the UK boy!!! what a track instantly memorable i think one of the best the lads have done just cannot wait for the full album.

It is great alright! Expect it to get MASSIVE airplay. Just...awesome. Good luck with getting yer ticket!

SPEED OF SOUND

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Thanks for your good wishes, hope if your doing a concert you are lucky in getting tickets

JPB

By Your Command
Coldplayer
Thanks for your good wishes, hope if your doing a concert you are lucky in getting tickets
Thanks, hope to see 'em this December 18th in Belfast, *fingers crossed*, tickets on sale tomorrow morning at 9:30am. The countdown is on.

Good luck to us all!!

SPEED OF SOUND

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
JPB HOPE you got your tickets for Belfast I got Sheffield 5 rows from the front am I in heaven or what!!!

Hope other forum members are happy today

Viva La Violet Hill

McLovin'
Coldplayer
Not only do I wish I had a British accent, now I wish I lived there haha. I just hope by some miracle from God (it would truly be a miracle from Him) that I win the tickets to the Madison Square Garden show and possibly the all-expenses paid trip.

Good luck my friend! Hopefully we'll start hearing a little more Coldplay here in the southeastern US lol not a lot of Coldplay fans down here tho.

Bonus_mosher

THE BUCKLANNND
Coldplayer

A) I wouldn't be surprised if it's the best song off the album.

B) :lol: sheffield (both tiers) and birmingham (upper) are the only tickets left.
the rest of the UK tour is sold out completely.
I'm guessing the majority of their fan base is everywhere but sheffield then! :laugh3:

JPB

By Your Command
Coldplayer
JPB HOPE you got your tickets for Belfast I got Sheffield 5 rows from the front am I in heaven or what!!!

Hope other forum members are happy today
Thanks dude I did indeed! Thank God they added a second night cos I couldn't get tickets for the first. It was a VERY tense few minutes lol

Glad you got your tickets too, I think most everyone is really really happy with how this morning went.

The weird part is knowing that its still over a half year away but I'm already countding down:lol:

SPEED OF SOUND

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Normally I hate the Winter nights but HEY what a way to brighten things up aggreed I think most people are happy today I know I am VERY cant wait till 12th June as I work for local government and have flexi time which means I can go into work any time upto 9.30 then I will be stood outside HMV waiting for the doors to open at 9am get my Copy of Viva La Vida and go to work a happy chappie:)

JPB

By Your Command
Coldplayer
Normally I hate the Winter nights but HEY what a way to brighten things up aggreed I think most people are happy today I know I am VERY cant wait till 12th June as I work for local government and have flexi time which means I can go into work any time upto 9.30 then I will be stood outside HMV waiting for the doors to open at 9am get my Copy of Viva La Vida and go to work a happy chappie:)
Local government eh? The local elections - - interesting times!

Anyway lad, glad you got your tickets, Christmas came early and roll on June 12th!

ChrisThePsycho

On Friday
Coldplayer
I'm really enjoying the song now and sometimes... I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing!

Good luck to you all with winning tickets to the shows.
I am keeping my fingers crossed for the Belfast show on the 16th.

mountainloafers

It DOES hurt like heaven!
Coldplayer
A little off subject. Does anyone know when they will be giving away tix for the free concerts? Have the winners been announced?

Jenjie

Coldplaying Founder
Founder
Coldplayer
having just listened to the album for the first time on the MySpace stream, Viva La Vida remains my favourite song