What happens to packages lost in the mail? [I did not start this thread ; ) ]

Pseudonym

Why She Loves Me?
Coldplayer
dunno, never had that happen to me. check the post office every now and then I guess:confused:

Open-Politik

Babe Im Gonna Leave You
Coldplayer
Sometimes the handwriting is so terrible, you cant read it so you put it in vague but Higher people will look at it and find out what it says. Some people are so stupid though, they just write something like Nana and grandad. Thats it. Where the hell is that gonna get them!!

Open-Politik

Babe Im Gonna Leave You
Coldplayer
Its quite funny you put this in Lost+, I dont think you know it is a song so you put it here, I dunno quite funny!!

Pseudonym

Why She Loves Me?
Coldplayer
I didn't start this thread. I was just the first response, apparently the guy who started it was banned and their post was removed. Now I look like a fool:dozey:

chuck kottke

Gearwork for Clocks
Coldplayer
Truthfully, it could be... that the Cookie Monster opens some of the packages that might contain chocolate-chip cookies, and this explains some of the mystery!:p

RICK8

A Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Haha nick,that was dumb....this is an alternate version of lost....:dozey:

:p:p

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
Some people are so stupid though, they just write something like Nana and grandad. Thats it. Where the hell is that gonna get them!!
Some people are kids, smart aleck.

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
Well, when you used to send a letter to your grandparents when you were a kid, what did you write for their names? Hm?