Who else is pissed that this didn't make it on the MX track listing?

O

Osaka Sun

I really didn't mind until I heard Paradise and the Rihanna news. :p

There goes another great B-side.

tgc12

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I love Moving to mars, but it's ok for me that it dindn't make the album :\.

Some other great songs didn't make the album too, there is no problem for me about it ;).

Cleggy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The fact is this is alot better than some of the other songs we've been hearing. But it was obvious it was only ever going to be a b-side so I'm not 'pissed'. I never expected it to be on the album.

Violet

Is It Really So Strange?
Coldplayer
Pretty much, yeah. I'm trying my best to remain positive.

Mackplay

Coldslay
Coldplayer
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this song but Im not pissed because I ALREADY have it.
I would have been pissed if this was not released.
I'm still pissed that we didn't hear Famous Old Painters until this year.

harrietjachec

Postcards from far away..
Coldplayer
Too slow of a song to make it on an album that's about "love and ocd-stuff"

Glad with their decision on this!
I completely agree! I just expect too much from them I suppose - needs to be more upbeat to make it to the tracklisting really!

Odvan

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I bet they know fans adore this song, perhaps they would continue MTM thematically in MX LP or LP6? Would be quite logical choice.

Mark

dafunkmayfractureyournose
Coldplayer
I don't understand the big thing about Moving To Mars. It's alright, but I'd rather listen to Charlie Brown or Us Against The World.

Lynn42

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Not too disappointed, I mean the song is really cool, but I'm not really sure if it would've fit with the rest of the album.

ColdplayingfromKansas

Official Viva Fangirl
Coldplayer
I'm not too bothered by it. I group Coldplay songs by eras, not albums, so to me every song that we get from this era is on equal footing. As long as it gets a proper release (CD, mp3, what-have-you), it's good enough for me.

ja5219

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Absolutely love this song, kinda sad, not really pissed, this didnt make it. It's such a shame.
Its a beautifully written song love the line
"We are meeting for the first time, we might never meet again"
At least we got the studio version of it to enjoy.

QuestionsOfScience

Bannana Juice
Coldplayer
I feel like I'm the only one who's not really that fussed about it. Didn't really do anything for me when I first heard it and I really don't think it would have worked on the traclkist.

VivaWV

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Its a numbers game. Moving to Mars would probably have been inclused in MX had it fared better in views on YT. Paradise was uploaded on 9/10/2011 and 19 days later has over 6 million views to Moving to mars 2 million since its June upload.....Thats my take, market testing was used on the pre release uploads