✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

6 minutes ago, amazingnico said:

Absolutely not happening. 
they said they don’t like going back to other eras or lps 

But Chris said (correct me if I'm wrong!) that they would make a ''better version of X&Y'' (so a reworked version) for its 20th anniversary which would be in about 5 years, didn't he? During an interview last year?

Edited by Gideon_Mx

24 minutes ago, Gideon_Mx said:

But Chris said (correct me if I'm wrong!) that they would make a ''better version of X&Y'' (so a reworked version) for its 20th anniversary which would be in about 5 years, didn't he? During an interview last year?

I remember him saying he had something which is how he would've liked it to sound (or something along those lines) which the rest of the band didn't know about but he wanted to release at some point

28 minutes ago, Gideon_Mx said:

Wow that’s great idea that could be the perfect era for LP9 ever, a reworked version of X&Y album and even going back to X&Y era which they will announced 2 weeks later on IHeartRadio Festival 2020 maybe a new single coming up soon. ??

Edited by Everyday life

5 hours ago, Gideon_Mx said:

Yeah but a better version of X&Y doesn’t  mean a rework version or same stylistic era 

41 minutes ago, Koleybolen said:

This would make sense. Definitely makes sense considering the official Coldplay youtube channel And Facebook cover photo moon phase thing stays on a new moon?

B4080400-918E-4AAC-BB11-B7F70D31BC84.png

It actually stays on a full moon though, not a new moon..

I'm generally wary of theories like that, because I often get the feeling we as fans interpret much more into things and details that the band and their promo team would never even think of.

M(agic) U(p&Up) S(hiver) I(n My Place) C(locks) O(rphans) F(ix You) The S(cientist) P(aradise) H(ymn For The Weekend) E(verglow) R(ainy Day) E(very Tear Is A Waterfall) S(ee You Soon) - Music Of The Spheres.

Edited by Admirice

What do you guys think they'll choose next?

-In My Place?

-Ink?

-Neither, this is all a coincidence.  

Also, I have another idea, I think someone already said it though.  I think they'll release The Race when it's time for R to coincide with their upcoming iHeart Radio performance.  

Edited by Sam Erickson
  • Love 2

whichever way it is, I'm sure a new single will be released just in time for Sep 18 performance and I would bet the band will also be in new outfits which might again include new lyrics printed etc. 

New era is just in front of us if you ask me. Music of the Spheres would probably have been released already had there not been for this covid. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, Miha said:

whichever way it is, I'm sure a new single will be released just in time for Sep 18 performance and I would bet the band will also be in new outfits which might again include new lyrics printed etc. 

New era is just in front of us if you ask me. Music of the Spheres would probably have been released already had there not been for this covid. 

Don't be too sure of that. They went full AHFOD with their clothes for the iHeartRadio performance without performing a single new song. 

• Captain Crieff changed the title to 🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • stephen pinned this topic