Recent content by Heavensbee

1. Heavensbee

Everyday Life LA Shows

I was able to get tickets. Also, Cumulus radio just called me and I won that contest for flights, hotel, tickets and M&G to the "secret show". They won't tell me where or when the show is, except that it's in California between the 18th and 21st. that leaves the 19th and 20th and its gotta be in...
  2. Heavensbee

Everyday Life LA Shows

I got a code, I asked about 25 people to enter for me and only 1 got it.
  3. Heavensbee

Everyday Life LA Shows

Likely not, since Cumulus radio is sponsoring this promotion and iHeartRadio is their biggest competitor.
  4. Heavensbee

Everyday Life LA Shows

HOLY SHIT OMG IM GOING. ITS HAPPENING!!! I see it listed on the Live Nation app. Guys, The Black Keys played 21 songs at their Citi Sound Vault show in LA last year. Similar kind of thing as this. OMG. Flying into LA on the 18th to go to the ALTer Ego show and hopefully the secret show on the...
  5. Heavensbee

Everyday Life LA Shows

Here are the official rules: Coldplay Flyaway The concert is happening sometime between January 17 and 21, if you dig deep in the rules you will see that: Grand Prize Trip must be taken January 17 - 21, 2020. So, it MUST be in LA, since they're playing a show on the 18th. It's gotta be on the...
  6. Heavensbee

Everyday Life LA Shows

Great, they are playing another show in LA that absolutely nobody can get into. Theres gotta be a way in other than being the 1 grand prize winner from SiriusXM!
  7. Heavensbee

Everyday Life LA Shows

They played 7 songs at the 2017 iHeartRadio Music Festival in Vegas. I think itll be roughly the same here.
  8. Heavensbee

Everyday Life LA Shows

For some reason I doubt chris considers a one song Grammys performance as a "show", so if its not, there should be another show. I dont think the other musicians on EL will be there since they made it seem like they were done after London.
  9. Heavensbee

Everyday Life LA Shows

I can almost guarantee they'll announce another smaller show in LA to accompany this one.
  10. Heavensbee

Everyday Life LA Shows

Bring on the LA shows!! It makes sense for them to do a show there because they'll probably be returning soon to record.
  11. Heavensbee

Live at the Natural History Museum London 25 Nov 2019

Who is the fan holding a sign out front of the venue who got a ticket?!? How did you do it??
  12. Heavensbee

To all my fellow coldplayers hanging around the museum today, you are amazing people and i hope something good happens to you!! I was almost right there with you but i cancelled my flight from America. I am with you in spirit!
  13. Heavensbee

I wish twickets would go live for this or something for ppl to sell their extras at face value. I should be cancelling my flight (departs from Washington DC in 11 hours) but I can't get myself to do it yet
  14. Heavensbee

Keep an eye on the ticket page for cancellations. I use Distill Web Monitor (chrome extension) to auto refresh every 5 seconds. Looks like wheelchair tickets come and go, its probably the venue cancelling them lol
  15. Heavensbee

When I saw them at the Beacon Theater in NYC on Ghost Stories, there was a huge line of people waiting for dropped tickets. A couple people got in the 5pm show and nobody got let in the 9pm show... so its very risky here.