Welcome to Coldplaying!

The sun and the moon...Solar eclipse...1919...Coldplay? Discuss Coldplay's upcoming album and all the theories on Coldplaying! سلام و حب

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Heavensbee

1. Heavensbee

[2017-6-30] Commerzbank-Arena, Frankfurt, Germany

Hello fellow Coldplayers! Looking for a face value GA ticket for either Frankfurt date (or both!) and willing to queue extra early too! If I strike out on here I'll just buy early entry still available from Ticketmaster but since I'm traveling from the US solo I'd love to make friends
  2. Heavensbee

Ticket Exchange / Face Value Sales

Hello fellow Coldplayers! Looking for a face value GA ticket for either Frankfurt date (or both!) and willing to queue extra early too! If I strike out on here I'll just buy early entry still available from Ticketmaster but since I'm traveling from the US solo I'd love to make friends
  3. Heavensbee

US Tour 2017?

Hoping for a setlist shakeup next year. Guarantee we see DC, Atlanta, Florida, Texas, Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, and various Canadian cities. Oh, and then NYC, Chicago, and LA again. Arenas, I bet. We may see the Carolinas or maybe Nashville. Maybe. Or Boston proper (TD Garden).
  4. Heavensbee

[2016-08-27] AT&T Stadium, DALLAS, TX

Actually saw Section C tix available on the TM app an hour ago. Wowwww.
  5. Heavensbee

[2016-08-20] Rose Bowl, LOS ANGELES, CA

Anyone get upgraded last night? To echo someone's earlier comment about not much changing, I expect we will see a setlist shakeup on the next European/American leg (next year?)
  6. Heavensbee

[2016-08-20] Rose Bowl, LOS ANGELES, CA

When I called for the NJ show they could only move me to a section that had tickets available. I got lucky and they had better seats.
  7. Heavensbee

Patiently waiting for this. I have Ticketmaster up on my computer all day every day! So far the two ticket releases have been for obstructed view (side) and lower level (behind the speaker towers)...
  8. Heavensbee

This is exactly right... I would not pay $200 for those seats.
  9. Heavensbee

Those are going to be unreal.
  10. Heavensbee

[2016-08-06] Lincoln Financial Field, PHILADELPHIA, PA

EVERY time I see a concert in Philly I hit up Pats and Geno's. It's this weird tradition I have. Sad I'm missing this one... Saw both NJ, Columbus, and Pittsburgh and my next and last one is Dallas. Have fun :)
  11. Heavensbee

[2016-08-04] CONSOL Energy Center, Pittsburgh, PA

Where are all my peeps? Good show! Heard In My Place and See You Soon which I had not heard previously on this tour. I've actually never heard See You Soon live. What a great night :) took my dad to his first Coldplay show and met an old friend I haven't seen in 7 years (I grew up in...
  12. Heavensbee

[2016-08-06] Lincoln Financial Field, PHILADELPHIA, PA

They dumped a ton of great field seats... onto TM Platinum Seats!! Ugh, $375 each. Trying to scalp tickets last minute. Just release them at face value!!
  13. Heavensbee

[2016-08-01] First Niagara Center, Buffalo, NY

What's the secret to getting a setlist? Was Miller just carrying it around or did he pull it off B-stage and give it to you? I've always wondered!
  14. Heavensbee

Because they were losing a lot to StubHub and wanted to cash in on resale. The problem lies with the industry - it's broken.