Recent content by Shreya1975

1. Shreya1975

Secret Santa 2019 *Christmas intensifies* [MATCHES HAVE BEEN SENT]

Also, I see my match hasn't received her card yet.. it's still in transit.. hopefully it reaches France really soon.. just wanted to say it's on its way... And hope you like it...
  2. Shreya1975

Today I received a lovely package all the way from Mexico! ❤❤❤❤❤ Mariana, (@carkids )thank you so much for your kind words and wishes, if you do visit India anytime soon, let me know and I would love to take you around Bangalore. Thank you so much for the lovely card, pencil...
  3. Shreya1975

Haha good one Santa! I'd really love to know too ... Thankyou so much for conducting this every year! Really appreciate it ❤ ☀
  4. Shreya1975

Hello from the Mitten State!

Welcome to Coldplaying! It's so nice to have you with us!
  5. Shreya1975

Come on and sing it out..

O?
  6. Shreya1975

Greetings!

Hit it's so nice to have you with us! Welcome to Coldplaying!
  7. Shreya1975

Coldplay lyrics game

This time I know no song
  8. Shreya1975

Coldplaying Forums Changelog

Thankyou!!
  9. Shreya1975

Thankyou just checked it's working now
  10. Shreya1975

Let's Play Coldplay ABC Game

True love
  11. Shreya1975

What Was The Last TV Show You Watched?

Blue bloods season 10 episode 4
  12. Shreya1975

Was waiting for this to begin... count me in as well❤ so excited already!
  13. Shreya1975

Hi @stephen, ive been having issues while trying to upload a picture on the forum as well as my profile the error is : The upload failed because the temporary directory was missing. The site administrator will need to resolve this before any files can be uploaded. Not sure if everyone is...
  14. Shreya1975

First meeting In London / Coldplay fans united

Hi everyone, It's been exactly two months since we started our campaign and we're so incredibly happy that we've reached £1000 out of our goal of £1700 Thank you so much for all of your support and donations received so far! This means so much to Pauline and I and we're keeping our fingers...
  15. Shreya1975

First meeting In London / Coldplay fans united

Hi everyone, Just a status update on our campaign... We're extremely close to reaching €1000! I cannot begin to tell you how much Pauline and I appreciate your support and donations received so far! Thankyou so much for everything so far! We're one step closer to reaching our Campaign goal...