Search results

1. M

Hypnofeed

Just a fly in and fly out to say, I sent that last year;) How cool of a video it was!!!:cool: Taaa Taaa!!!!
  2. M

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Rest In Peace.........:lol:
  3. M

Just saying:lol: It would be nice if they're trying, but I think the picture is just a co-inky-dink:P
  4. M

Me thinks they might not of been passing by????:thinking::rolleyes::shocked2::P
  5. M

From 1 Tracey to another Tracie, who I think spells her name incorrectly:D HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
  6. M

Gwyneth...

I read it:) I have liked her since she made the movie Peter Pan I thought she was beautiful in it, and I followed her, it wasn't until years later that she so happened to marry the Lead singer of My favorite band, so I believe they go hand in hand, but I liked her first!!!
  7. M

Gwyneth...

The Tashinator...Where have you been darling:kiss:
  8. M

Gwyneth...

She will be going to Germany for the promotion of Iron Man with Robert Downey Jr sometime next week.
  9. M

Awesome pictures!!!!! He looks like he's a little kid racing thru the airport!!! G is in New York, maybe he is going there:thinking: Oh nevermind just read the article and they printed he was on his way back to London, unless they assumed it?? OR they followed them to the freaking gate!!!
  10. M

Anyone else.....

I got dibs on drums!!!:P
  11. M

Gwyneth...

Well said!!!!! I am also married for a long while and marriage sure is all about give and take, and especially communication!!! EVERY marriage I don't care who you are, has the ups and downs, your not normal if there is no fighting or disagreements, I have my share with my hubby, but we love...
  12. M

Yeah, not cool:stunned: Like they were in an adjacent house upstairs taking pics, which they sometimes do, or someone in a tree.
  13. M

You win the Starfish, "Patrick" from spongebob square pants that Chris is holding:lol: The dark haired lady is their nanny, she's been with them for quite awhile I think:thinking: She was in a few pictures with him and the kids back in London as well, dating back at least 2/3 years.
  14. M

I want to run my fingers through his hair:stunned: It's really awesome he is taking part and doesn't have a pissed off look on his face:smug: G is having a ton of events I would imagine coming up for the book and 2 movies.. Wonder when Chris will have time to work on the new LP:thinking:
  15. M

Coldplay's Twitter

:) Just a little shameless plug for his wife from His bands twitter:D nicely done Mr. Martin!!!
  16. M

She knows who your talking about, but miss perfect:lol: is mocking the spelling, but personally I would rather people write gwen "Gwyn" wrong, then use the name "Gwynnie" I hate that term:lol: sounds like a horse!!! OOOPs carry on:D
  17. M

The Walking Dead

7 more months..............................
  18. M

Ummmm... You forgot the Tight Pants:sneaky:
  19. M

Gwyneth...

I actually think it would be a place like the bakery/beehive a place for them to come and go a few day's at a time, like a lot of bands have purchased homes to get together in, Aerosmith/ Maroon 5, Stones have all done this, I think it's not meant for kids and wives to come to live:thinking: I...
  20. M

The Tat/ or Drawing looks like a stick figure surfing..LOL:laugh3: HAPPY EASTER!!!!