Welcome to Coldplaying!

The sun and the moon...Solar eclipse...1919...Coldplay? Discuss Coldplay's upcoming album and all the theories on Coldplaying! سلام و حب

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. T

[2016-02-07] Coldplay headlining Super Bowl 2016 - Confirmed

What's the best livestream for Europe?
  2. T

Ticket pricing?!

Well it's quite expensive if you look back at the MX-tour. The ticket I bought in 2011 for the concert in the Hague (06.09.12) was €65,- all in. For the Amsterdam ArenA next year I payed fucking €86,90! What makes tickets €20 more expensive these days? The MX tour was really expensive but...
  3. T

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Hello is a true masterpiece but that song isn't as good as Hello.
  4. T

Just be glad they're making new 'poppy' music. If they still made albums like Parachutes and AROBTTH they would slowly have become less important in music industry and even could have quit. But what they did after X&Y was for the band the perfect thing to do, change themselves and make music...
  5. T

http://giel.vara.nl/media/348741 Single will def. drop this friday! translation: "Coldplay has put a video on facebook met new music, the track comes out this friday! The whole album A Head Full Of Dreams will be released soon"
  6. T

I AM DEATH. THIS IS SO AMAZING.
  7. T

*keeps refreshing all social media and cping*
  8. T

Pilar Zeta

Possible single artworks? They all seem to play with the color spectre, plus there's a main theme about these three. http://www.pilarzeta.com/works.php?id=92 edit: nevermind, they're for a guy called Jimmy Edgar Shine
  9. T

indeed maybe something like the GS lyric hunt but maybe with more symbols like the flower of life? since the band loves having symbols for things.
  10. T

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss1ajWeY_wc it's the flower of life! the 19 circles are from the flower of live which is a very old spiritual symbol.
  11. T

Head Full of Dreams TOUR CITIES?

Two cities in the Netherlands to visit, the Hague (malieveld at the mylo tour was simply amazing) and Deventer to do a concert on the banks of the river ^^
  12. T

I't just halfway June, maybe some big news tommorrow, idk. It's Coldplay, you can't predict how and when they release something. Only thing we can do is guessing and stalking David Rossi. ;)
  13. T

I think AHFOD will be a mix between X&Y, Mylo Xyloto and Ghost Stories. But very coldplaywise, in its very own way. The soberness of Ghost Stories and X&Y's theme (art, showeffects, clothes) and the music from Mylo Xyloto (poppy but just coldplay, not that poppy but with a little rock and a...
  14. T

Pop sound could mean any sound. Pop is just popular, if they make a very rocky song wich does good in charts, it's a pop song. The only thing I am afraid of, who's album is AHFOD? Is it Chris' or is it from Coldplay..?
  15. T

Coldplay are joining 'Red Nose Day' to perform sketch co-written with Funny or Die. To air on May 21

They are so amazing! Are the coldplay-versions coming out or is this just it?
  16. T

They've had a timeline untill the MX era so there isn't that much time in this timeline.