19-Nov-08: Dallas - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
So much pelvic action between them :dead:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx1Cu5ELVkc[/media]
Good Lord, they are sooooo... I can't even think about what I am thinking about right now, holy shit!

:stunned:

:dead:

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
I think Jonny has discovered that the red shirt rides up and we can see a lot of belly because he's not changing into that one for the encores. :(
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqeBF2dC5d0[/media]
He's doing it again! Put an effing tissue in your effing pocket, boy :lol:

:p

KissesBirds

Jonny's Lori
Coldplayer
I think Jonny has discovered that the red shirt rides up and we can see a lot of belly because he's not changing into that one for the encores. :(
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqeBF2dC5d0[/media]

Uncontrollable ZOOM at 0:41!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

He's doing it again! Put an effing tissue in your effing pocket, boy :lol:

:p

Awww Jonny's nose is runny! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Why have I never noticed him doing this?

Oh yeah, my eyes are on belly. And beautiful face........

And bulge.

Geez, Mich, what's your problem?:p

KissesBirds

Jonny's Lori
Coldplayer
I just watched all your Dallas vids again Angie. Jonny was pretty dancy from the start and stayed dancy throughout. I think he was feeling the Jonnylove! Plus he looked at you several times AND smiled at your Jon banner! :dance::blush: Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

And I think he may have given a cursory glace around for me as well :lol::rolleyes:

Maybe.

Squee?

Mimixxx

Coldplayer
Awww Jonny's nose is runny! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Why have I never noticed him doing this?

Oh yeah, my eyes are on belly. And beautiful face........

And bulge.

Geez, Mich, what's your problem?:p

:angry: How dare you!

I don't know :disappointed:
:kiss:

KissesBirds

Jonny's Lori
Coldplayer
:angry: How dare you!

I don't know :disappointed:
:kiss:
Hey! None of that missy! I don't wanna see your face all sad n stuff! Because then I will :bigcry:

I'm glad you noticed. Because I totally didn't! So he has been doing this a lot?

KissesBirds

Jonny's Lori
Coldplayer
For Mich :kiss: :

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqmuQxvugfk"]YouTube - Coldplay Strawberry Swing 1 Dallas 11-19-08[/ame]

In second vid, Chris: "Peek-a-boo Jonny! :sneaky: I fuck you!"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veQNqrVXPFk"]YouTube - Coldplay Strawberry Swing 2 Dallas 11-19-08[/ame]

Mimixxx

Coldplayer
Hey! None of that missy! I don't wanna see your face all sad n stuff! Because then I will :bigcry:

I'm glad you noticed. Because I totally didn't! So he has been doing this a lot?

I am suitably chastised :kiss:

He was doing it at both Texas gigs, poor boy must be sick...can you guess which other member is also sick? You get a cookie if you answer correctly :D

KissesBirds

Jonny's Lori
Coldplayer
I am suitably chastised :kiss:

He was doing it at both Texas gigs, poor boy must be sick...can you guess which other member is also sick? You get a cookie if you answer correctly :D

Oh, I haven't seen the Houston ones yet. I've been trying to get all my videos up. I will watch them though. :D I guess that it is Chris!:sneaky:

And those AMAs are on at 8pm eastern US time???

Mimixxx

Coldplayer
Correct :D

I think they're 8.00pm Eastern time yeah. There's a red carpet show on beforehand though, at 7 :D

KissesBirds

Jonny's Lori
Coldplayer
Correct :D

I think they're 8.00pm Eastern time yeah. There's a red carpet show on beforehand though, at 7 :D

Wow.:stunned: I won't need to eat till Wednesday! Thanks, I will have to watch the red carpet show too!!!!! :dance: That's at 6pm central for me! Squeee! Are you able to watch it Mich?

Mimixxx

Coldplayer
No :( It's on too late for Michie, plus it's not being shown here. It's probably for the best though, as Chrissy always makes a fool of himself at award shows :lol:

Allegra

And no, not the medicine!
Coldplayer
Wow, that really blows. Obviously you are a big fan to actually know about all this. I think I found one of these guys too. Nettie talked to him, and he blew us off as well. Sucks. I'm sorry.

Thanks. I'm glad that I wasn't the only person that experienced this.

I just became a huge fan for the first time this summer. I've always owned all of their albums (that my hubby bought), but never went to a show. I guess you could say I was just a casual fan. When VLV came out, actually when I saw the iTunes commercial, I fell in love right away. So I've been trying to catch up. Usually I'm a huge U2 fan, but as you know they've been in the studio working on their new album which has yet to be released, and I've been bored silly. I've just never had a second favorite band before until now, which is awesome! It's nice to have finally something to fill in the void between U2 albums for me.

Anyway, I found out about the ticket upgrade this summer on a Coldplay thread over on U2's official forum. So I guess you could say that I was prepared. Or so I thought. Oh well. Maybe I'll get up close next time.

Since Coldplay loves U2 so much and does copy a few things, I wish Coldplay would make the floor general admission. I've done it for U2 twice, have been second and third to the rail, and it was awesome! And the tickets were cheap too! Only $50! The hard part is standing in line outside all day waiting for the show. But you make lots of new friends and you're just feet from the band. Plus too you are surrounded by real fans and not people just there to say they were there and not know any of the songs and just stand and stare or sit like a busted asshole.

Hamsterdam

KING*seeks*QUEEN
Coldplayer
Yes , I remember the "splat" moments as well, and the band did seem not as perked as in earlier shows.

Allegra

And no, not the medicine!
Coldplayer
Hey y'all!!!

I just got a message from RS today, and they have backstage photos. Guess which show?!

Yep, you guessed it...BIG D!!!

Of course I'm really pissed about the first pic because I would love to have a clear close up shot with his Don't Mess With Texas shirt on. Oh well.

So Yeeee Haaaaaw for more Dallas pics and behind the scenes at the AAC!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...the link...

http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/gallery/24672824/backstage_with_coldplay_exclusive/photo/1