[2015-12-15] Coldplay to perform on The Voice Finale

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Sam Hunt, Justin Bieber, Coldplay, Weeknd, Missy Performing On “The Voice” Finale

NBC's season nine "The Voice" finale will feature Sam Hunt, Justin Bieber, Coldplay, The Weeknd, and Missy Elliott.

Tuesday night, NBC revealed which four contestants will be in the running for this season’s “The Voice” trophy.

Wednesday morning, it revealed five acts that will be performing on the season finale.

Per NBC, the December 15 finale will feature performances by Sam Hunt, Justin Bieber, Coldplay, The Weeknd, and Missy Elliott. Additional performers may be confirmed in the coming days.

On the heels of his Best New Artist Grammy nomination, Hunt will perform his current radio single “Break Up In A Small Town.” Bieber will sing “Sorry,” while Coldplay will showcase “Adventure Of A Lifetime.”

Joined by “The Voice” coach Pharrell, Missy will perform her comeback single “WTF (Where They From).” The Weeknd will perform a medley of “Earned It,” “The Hills,” and “Can’t Feel My Face.”

Barrett Baber, Emily Ann Roberts, Jordan Smith, and Jeffery Austin represent this year’s “The Voice” finalists.

Source

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">JUST ANNOUNCED: Our biggest <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/VoiceFinale?src=hash">#VoiceFinale</a> EVER! With performances from... <a href="https://t.co/MxpdBinavy">pic.twitter.com/MxpdBinavy</a></p>&mdash; The Voice (@NBCTheVoice) <a href="">December 9, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Nikola

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
ummm... did you miss chris being an adviser in this thing last year??
Lol I'm kidding they sold out a long time ago ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What time is it GMT?

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'll be watching. The pre-show recap of the whole season starts in about 15 minutes. Then in 1hr 15 mins, the actual show will start.
However, that is the way it is in my time zone (Mountain Time), so I could be an hour behind the actual show (Eastern/Central Time).

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
We probably need someone from the East Coast like Christa42 to say what time it is on there because that would be the "true" time.

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
It just started.

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It just started.
Are you seeing that one guy just finish singing and there were a bunch of guys in white suits surrounding him?
Edit: Is there a girl singing now with a bunch of snowflakes?

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I dont know what the song they were singing was because I have it on mute haha....I assume we're seeing the same thing....thanks!