[2016-06-04] Etihad Arena, Manchester, UK

mike ainscoe

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The Manchester Radio X broadcast doesn't sound anywhere as good as the Amsterdam one unless it's me?? Also interested in the Manchester Gallery on the coldplaying site as a load of the pics on there are mine......wondering if any of the the photographers get credited as they were originally shot for and published on another site?

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The Manchester Radio X broadcast doesn't sound anywhere as good as the Amsterdam one unless it's me?? Also interested in the Manchester Gallery on the coldplaying site as a load of the pics on there are mine......wondering if any of the the photographers get credited as they were originally shot for and published on another site?
Which pictures are yours? We can check for credit on them

Liam

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
What happened at the end of a sky full of stars? i was there but dont remember seeing anything but just listened to the show again and you can hear Chris saying it's cool it's cool leave him and then at the end of the song said about a backing dancer? did someone run on the stage?

gai

What happened at the end of a sky full of stars? i was there but dont remember seeing anything but just listened to the show again and you can hear Chris saying it's cool it's cool leave him and then at the end of the song said about a backing dancer? did someone run on the stage?
yeah, a guy ran on the stage and chris danced with him for 5 seconds or so and then went to the piano. the security guys were trying to drag the guy off the stage and chris was asking them to be cool. second time that happened this tour.

oldiefan

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
yeah, a guy ran on the stage and chris danced with him for 5 seconds or so and then went to the piano. the security guys were trying to drag the guy off the stage and chris was asking them to be cool. second time that happened this tour.
Yes - I saw it too. Chris was very good-natured and did dance with him for a few seconds, but then, quite forcefully, let him know it was time to get off the stage. He made some funny remark about the guy being a YTS dancer on £2.50 an hour - or something like that.
All very worrying really, when you think what could happen...... :anxious:

gai

Yes - I saw it too. Chris was very good-natured and did dance with him for a few seconds, but then, quite forcefully, let him know it was time to get off the stage. He made some funny remark about the guy being a YTS dancer on £2.50 an hour - or something like that.
All very worrying really, when you think what could happen...... :anxious:
yeah! chris did subtly push the guy off him. i didn't like how he sneaked up behind chris either. not a good precedence. the security guys not doing their job. gladly, haven't happened since.