Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

22-Dec-08: O2 Arena, Dublin - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos (NEW DATE)

polkahard

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Turns out I may have something come up family-wise for next week, unfortunately. Which means I might not be making it from the States. However, I won't find out if I'll be heading to Ireland or not until Sunday (like literally right before my flight)!!

So if anyone is desperately searching for tickets for one of these shows, drop me a PM. If I'm not going to be able to make it across the pond, I can send you scans of my tickets. Probably sounds a bit shady, but it's the best I can do. If it works, you are welcome to Paypal me the cost of the tickets--meaning I'd be putting a bit of faith in you, too. But I'd be getting nothing for them anyway, so I figure its worth a shot.

Again, PM me if you might possibly want my tickets for Monday night. I won't be able to give you any warning of whether or not you'll actually get them until Sunday night/Monday morning. Probably not best for most people, but if you're desperate!

polkahard

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Really? I've actually done it more than once...considering all they do is scan a barcode these days, you pass it off as one of those "printed out" tickets.

polkahard

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Unfortunately, I got news today that I'm not going to be able to make it. Prior committments, combined with the nasty snowstorm here in the States, made sure of that.

But, if anyone still is interested in buying, let me know TODAY. I could still do international overnight shipping today and the tickets should in all likelihood make it to you in Ireland by Monday. And I'll also send along the scans by e-mail as a back-up in case the real thing doesn't make it there in time. (Which actually does work, believe me.)

Thing is, if you want any chance of getting them shipped, I need a PM today[/i]. Tickets are Block E, Row 32, Seats 132 and 133. Cost is face value, 132.30 euro, (exactly what I paid for them through Ticketmaster with booking fees), and say, 10 euros tacked on to get them out to you.

deise59

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey guys. Long time reader, first time poster here. Just wondering can anyone tell me around what time Coldplay are expected to begin their set at, and around what time do they usually finish? Just need to know if I can make the last bus home or will I have to wait till the morning.

Can't freakin wait for this gig!!!

bohs man

The Dubliner!
Coldplayer
AHHHH LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO GO!!! IF I KNEW HOW TO DO THAT SQUEEE SMILEY I'D SURE USE IT NOW!!

bohs man

The Dubliner!
Coldplayer
Tonight! :D why am I the only one who seems be getting excited about this!???

Pris

Oh, to be that bass.....
Coldplayer
:uhoh:

no live reports???

or reports at all???

***echoes***

lndnsky

= London Sky
Coldplayer
nothing!!!
IRELAND????? ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pris

Oh, to be that bass.....
Coldplayer
this is depressing.......... :sick:

lndnsky

= London Sky
Coldplayer
yeah!!!
Maybe they are all so very excited and they'll post something (guy's pic would be nice) after concert!!!

Pris

Oh, to be that bass.....
Coldplayer
hopefully...... :wacky:

it's just so weird to have such dead thread on showtime........ :\

Chavi

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
should've gone there, I would've been reporting :bigcry:

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer