A Hopeful Transmission

Abracadabra

I'm good at bad ideas
Coldplayer
The melody is identical to that of Mylo Xyloto. Don't know what they were trying to achieve. The whole thing with those intros is ridiculous. They could've been merged with the songs they lead into.

Harondor

Aiming my arrows
Coldplayer
MX theme is the leitmotiv of this album. We find it in UFO, AHT and DLIBYH

Harondor

Aiming my arrows
Coldplayer
Have you guys noticed the heart beating sound in the end of AHT ?

Drew42LP5

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It sounds too much like MX. Couldn't they have just taken 1 of the 400 songs they threw out and turned it into a 30 second instrumental?

Harondor

Aiming my arrows
Coldplayer
It's sounds like MX because it's the theme of the album.
This theme is recurrent and makes the album more cohesive. MX theme is also heard in UFO and DLIBYH (more subtly).

karenc

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I love A Hopeful Transmission...I actually wouldn't mind it being a bit longer, I'm just getting into it when DLIBYH starts :lol:

RiotFever

Esteban David Espinoza
Coldplayer
I would not like for Coldplay to be influenced by all Radiohead albums. Only OK Computer, Kid A, Amnesiac, Hail To The Thief and In Rainbows.

Dany93

Cake Brigade Member!
Coldplayer
^ None would like them to be influenced by Pablo Honey :no:

CJWG

I'm Not There
Coldplayer
I love it and its 33 secs long, gets me all excited for whats to come after the heartache of UIF. And i got extremely giddy at the live shows when it kicked in

Mollyxyloto

Coldplay
Coldplayer
I think it's absolutely brilliant!!! It's a brilliant build up and every time reminds me of the day I saw them, best day of my life. It's a brilliant build up to don't let it break your heart!!!:D

WarningSign42

James
Coldplayer
^good for you :D

I think that AHT really makes the end of the album complete. Going from UiF to DLIBYH is sorta impossible for me