[Airing:6th] 31-Jan-09: Chris Martin at Radio 2 - Jonathan Ross show - 1130am (GMT)

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer
Saturday, Jan 31

Jonathan Ross show
time: 11:30 - 12:30 pm Listen live

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New thread required! :D

Jonathan Ross show: Sat 31st January @ 1130-1230pm (GMT)

Good evening. Following our previous announcements of Chris's upcoming appearances on Absolute, Xfm and Edith Bowman's Radio 1 show, we can now confirm that he will also be going into BBC 6Music on Friday (Jan 30th) from 5-6pm to appear on Steve Lamacq's show. The following day (Jan 31st), Chris will be on Jonathan Ross's show on BBC Radio 2, from 11.30am-12.30pm.

Anchorman

---------

Setlist

Viva La Vida (acoustic piano)
Life in Technicolor ii (acoustic piano)
Back on TV (special song Chris made up specially for Jonathan Ross)

Pris

Oh, to be that bass.....
Coldplayer
Nice!!!
Thanks for the heads up!!! :D

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
So that is:

Capital FM
XFM
Absolute
Edith Bowman
Steve Lamacq
Jonathan Ross

in three days :eek:

Do they have another album out that we completely missed?! :p

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer
Anchorman's message was a bit ambiguous... Capital maybe the same as XFM?

Open-Politik

Babe Im Gonna Leave You
Coldplayer
I think Chris is trying to get Coldplay out there so much more, just before the Brits and Grammys so they kinda win them all:sneaky: Cheeky boy!
I also think he has very important news to tell us

ApproximatelyInfinite

a thousand houses long
Coldplayer
yeah, i bet that all this promo has something to do with the grammys. i just wonder if the boys themselves care that much, or it's all EMI pushing them to score the label wins so they could profit off of it.

i just hope they don't burn themselves out this year so much so that they don't have anything to deliver late this year/early next year :p. it's only january and they're going promo-mad 8 MONTHS after the record's release!

Mimixxx

Coldplayer
I definitely think this is EMI pushing them, maybe they want LiTii to chart well too.

Is a crazy amount with no album out though. Could be to do with stadium ticket sales too :idea2:

ApproximatelyInfinite

a thousand houses long
Coldplayer
I definitely think this is EMI pushing them, maybe they want LiTii to chart well too.

Is a crazy amount with no album out though. Could be to do with stadium ticket sales too :idea2:
haha, well do they really need to boost stadium sales? :lol: i thought they were all as good as sold out.

i guess they probably have a lot of that success ambition in them, wanting their singles to chart and all, but when i'm in my idealistic coldplay mindset, they don't care about any of that stuff and it's all big bad EMI that makes them be so huge and in the public eye :p

Mimixxx

Coldplayer
No. Wembers on the 19th is.

Wembers on the 18th, LCCC, Dublin and Glasgow all have seating AND standing left :confused: Something tells me the sales are actually quite low.

Mitsuhiro

Angry. Rabbit.
Coldplayer
Hello, i have a problem.. :)
I'm live in Lithuania,so i can't hear BBC... Can I hear it in internet?

crazyduckette

...they're just spies
Coldplayer
No. Wembers on the 19th is.

Wembers on the 18th, LCCC, Dublin and Glasgow all have seating AND standing left :confused: Something tells me the sales are actually quite low.
In some ways I wish they'd just kept it as one special gig in Wembley... just one would have been cool!
not complaining about two obviously, but if it hasn't sold out.... and Girls Aloud.... :dozey:
perhaps they're the reason :D

anyway... J.Ross with Chris should be extra funny :dance:

Mimixxx

Coldplayer
In some ways I wish they'd just kept it as one special gig in Wembley... just one would have been cool!
not complaining about two obviously, but if it hasn't sold out.... and Girls Aloud.... :dozey:
perhaps they're the reason :D

anyway... J.Ross with Chris should be extra funny :dance:
Yes, I can't wait for Wossy :D