Always In My Head

golfing7861

High fivin' Chris
Coldplayer
I'm listening to the leak now (I pre-ordered it so don't worry,) and in the beginning you can hear a woman repeat, "What is happening, what is happening..." Such a beautiful song and those of you who feel in love with it when the boys first played it, you will not be disappointed.
wow that's amazing

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
I'm listening to the leak now (I pre-ordered it so don't worry,) and in the beginning you can hear a woman repeat, "What is happening, what is happening..." Such a beautiful song and those of you who feel in love with it when the boys first played it, you will not be disappointed.
I don't think she is saying something in particular - but I see how you can hear "what is happening"

Steo87

Steo87
Coldplayer
I'm pretty sure that during the intro the women are not saying "what is happening"..

99% I'm wrong and you can think I'm going to say something stupid but, imho, the women are saying "alzati alzati" in Italian language ( translated = stand up stand up)

bdevil89

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
The opening instrumental into AIMH is an opiate like no other. It is pure Coldplay bliss - I could listen to a 10 minute track of these two songs just looping - it's that beautiful - I like this track even over O (which is really good, but simple instrumentation) - AIMH is lush defined - thank you Coldplay for amazing openers to all of your albums - I'm glad they really think about that, or at least it seems like it.

Going back to listen to it again, on repeat...

JonnyGuitarGenius

also known as Jenni
Coldplayer
Having now heard the full album, AIMH is still my favourite song on GS. Listening it now on repeat...

dontgo

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This song is lovely although I have not heard the full album I really enjoyed this song, it's on my mind now I give it a 7 so fresh and so not popy.. Ok I'll just shut up now so I dont get trampled by Coldplay fans lol..

Strawberry Swinger

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
And what I hear is "Ghost stories, ghost stories..."

dontgo

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It's the only song I have heard aside from Magic and ASFOS and I must say it is a nice song with very few lyrics.