Coldplay Songs Parody/Cover/Lipsynch!!! Calling ALL Coldplayers! ** UPDATE WITH SONG CHOICE AND INS

LilactheColdplayer

soldiering on
Coldplayer
I think ETIAW is the best choice, but why don't we pick a song that is underrated and bring it to light??

the3jr

Ancient
Coldplayer
I understand how we wanna do all these great songs guys! But if/when this takes off, we'll be able to do more of these! Let's start with something recent or popular to get people interested!

Troxley

Strangeland Dreamer
Coldplayer
Yeah, and all the guys could do the Rihanna's parts and all the girls could do Chris'!

chrismartin_

cos u get brighter the more it gets dark
Coldplayer
I voted Other as well...The Nappies,lol.:lol:
THIS!!! haha, and we should get all the chicks and have em say "I am your babies daddy"

I think ETIAW is the best choice, but why don't we pick a song that is underrated and bring it to light??
i thought about this too...Ugh theres just too many songs to choose from if your other...

..But if/when this takes off, we'll be able to do more of these! Let's start with something recent or popular to get people interested!
yeah, then IF it does then do the nappies :D

i honestly think we should do Hurts Like Heaven, since it might be the new single, but then again if its not...we wasted time..

LilactheColdplayer

soldiering on
Coldplayer
And I know this hasn't got anything to do with the thread, but how do I post a new thread?? I know there's a button, I just can't find it.

the3jr

Ancient
Coldplayer
True.
I'm a bit confused.....are we making fun of whichever song we choose, or is it jusy going to be a sort of cover??
Sorry :p
We're not making fun of any song, and technically it's not a cover. If you wanna see an example, watch the videos in my first post.

Is it too late to join? Because if not, I'm in! :D
No you're not too late, everyone is still welcome

LilactheColdplayer

soldiering on
Coldplayer
We're not making fun of any song, and technically it's not a cover. If you wanna see an example, watch the videos in my first post.
Yeah, that's what I thought...

But like one of the people who posted said...we need a song with a lot of lyrics...

Spider-Man

Running In The Dark
Coldplayer
It's just the original with us lip syncing it but without saying anything.