1. Become a popular musician
2. Say in an interview that you used to love Coldplay as a kid
3. Just keep mentioning it
4. Boom, Coldplay is your bff.

I also call this the Miley Cyrus Plan.

kate_

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
also waiting for some new tips :) they're coming to Poland in September, can't wait, so already start thinking about plan how to meet them :)

turin990

swallowed in the sea
Coldplayer
Im planning how to meet them already for the 28, 08, 12. What am i gonna say if i get lucky !!! ? :D

Tryptophan

Watch the orange glow
Coldplayer
When I want to meet Jonny, I just give him a call and ask when he's at home to see if I can visit him sometime.

Now you might ask yourself how I got his phone number? Simple, I just asked Chris for it.

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
When I want to meet Jonny, I just give him a call and ask when he's at home to see if I can visit him sometime.

Now you might ask yourself how I got his phone number? Simple, I just asked Chris for it.
Oh, I've just met for coffee...didn't want to intrude on the home life, you know. :laugh3:

SilverPenny

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
is anyone going to the Atlanta concert and going to try to meet them??
I'm going to the Atlanta concert, but I don't know if I'll be able to come extra early yet (I'm coming down from Tennessee :sneaky:), but if you have any ideas, let me know--an opportunity to meet Coldplay isn't one I'll just pass up! :)

MXHLH

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i am going to the 2nd boston show, would it be better to stay before the show to see if i can meet Coldplay or stay after the show?

Alexshep

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I want to meet them at Emirates Stadium on the 4th, anyone else got any ideas?? :\

chrismartinlover

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
What would be the best way to meet them in Toronto on the MX tour? I'm going to both shows but I think the only day I could meet them is on Monday cuz I don't have school so I can get there earlier! :) HELP!!! I need to meet my luver lol :p

chrismartinlover

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
All I can recommend is to hang around the back door/loading area after the gig. I hung around after both the Brisbane and Sydney gigs, and Chris came out and signed things/took pictures both times.
Question: How exactly did you get to the back door?? wouldn't that require you to go backstage?? (Where there is tons of security) and how did you find it??

I'm dying to meet Chris!!! This definitely a dream of mine that needs to go on my bucketlist lol..please help!!!!

justjess

...Time is on your side.
Coldplayer
So I'm going to the Hollywood Bowl show on the 4th and would DIE to meet the boys!!!
Any suggestions?! I've never been to the HWB and I can only imagine that security is going to be ridiculous!

Has anyone been there that may know the in's and out's of the venue?! Or where I could possibly stand to meet them!??!
Anything helps! Thank youuu!

Taz1853

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Best chance of meeting Coldplay personally?

Is there a way I can speak to the band personally, through competitions or whatever. I don't want to come across as needy to them though, I'd just find it somewhat pleasing to speak to them all. There's some kind of bond I've made that needs fulfilling, and the only way would be to meet them

nanda

Livin' life in Technicolor
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I've met them a total of three times. The first two times I was a "mere" fan after them in the city. It wasn't enough for me. So I made it me goal do work as hard as I could to meet them in a different setting.

So last year I got hired to work at Rock in Rio - one of the biggest festivals in the world. This was before they had announced any bands, but I went for it and it was the best job I've ever had in my life. About three months into it I found out they booked Coldplay to play the day after my bday. The 10 months after that were pretty intense.

I made sure everyone knew how special they were to me and how long I had been waiting for that.

The day they performed I saw several crew members walking by me throughout the day.
The moning of the day they performed, I actually went into their "common area" backstage. It was pretty crazy. I felt weird being there - I wasn't invited but there also wasn't anyone saying I couldn't be there - so I left after taking a glance.

This is what happened later that day after they came in:

nanda

Livin' life in Technicolor
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
That's me, Chris and Phil, BTW. ;)