Instrumental Studio Version on Letterman

coldplayman232

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Didnt one guy here on the forum say something about chris saying: is there anybody out there? to almost every charlie brown peformance? That it maybe be related to space theme?
I noticed that he made "echos" with his voice right after "is there anybody out there"..
Just makes me wonder o..o

Juanma

In my Place
Coldplayer
Didnt one guy here on the forum say something about chris saying: is there anybody out there? to almost every charlie brown peformance? That it maybe be related to space theme?
I noticed that he made "echos" with his voice right after "is there anybody out there"..
You mean hlh

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
Such bit sounded amazing when they were entering to perform in the Letterman show!

RiotFever

Esteban David Espinoza
Coldplayer
I'm completely in love with the new sound of the drums on the studio version :dazzled:

admnistramation

MX
Coldplayer
I still think that it'd be cool to have him calling out those words in a soft voice during the piano outro. It fits in with the "boy" role in the story, like he's hoping for something more. Y'know?

al200

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
just a heads up. at the end of the 53 minutes, during the credits, theres a studio instrumental version of charlie brown

prowlingfox

Escapist
Coldplayer
Throughout the whole performance it seems like Chris is trying to be quieter than usual and it does weird things to his voice

But HLH sounds great

Cleggy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It sounds great. I prefer it to the live version even, it's cleaner.

Coldplero

Coldplayer or Coldplero?
Coldplayer
Anyone noticed the Hurts Like Heaven AWESOME remix during the introduction of David Letterman hosting Coldplay?
I'm looking for that awesome remix, it has an EXTENDED JONNY'S SOLO of Hurts like Heaven.
PLEASE Sahre it!!!!!!!!!