Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

iTunes First Play

K

kmm1482

Anyone else think iTunes will have a First Play stream of Ghost Stories this Tuesday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reagan_dugan3

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I was wondering the same thing. The Black Keys did one a few days ago for their new album. Not sure if Coldplay will though. It'd be nice. Of course someone would record it and it would be posted everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I can see this happening on Monday, May 12 (one week before US & UK release) Kings of Leon and Muse have also done this for their most recent albums.

RWLover

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah, pretty sure they will. Especially if it has leaked by Monday (which I somewhat doubt) - and else it'll probably be on Monday to beat any actual leaks.

The Lonely Martian

Wait for your call, love
Coldplayer
iTunes have been sucking up to Coldplay since "Viva la Vida" came out. It could easily happen, especially since the "First Play" idea wasn't around when Mylo Xyloto came out.

K

kmm1482

It seems like most big albums have recently. The latest NIN album, Beck's newest, Damon Albarn's, Black Keys. I think we'll see it on Tuesday

RiotFever

Esteban David Espinoza
Coldplayer
That's how I got Supermodel by FTP weeks before the release. I really hope we get a First Play for GS too.

Nature

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
For some reason i think the chance is small they will stream it tomorrow, but if they do then we are sooooo lucky.

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
For some reason i think the chance is small they will stream it tomorrow, but if they do then we are sooooo lucky.
Coldplay is a very large band, so I don't see why iTunes wouldn't stream the album.

futuro.altj

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
And the stream could be re-listened other times or only on a specific hour? Cause tomorrow i'm not at home until 8pm..

Mackplay

Coldslay
Coldplayer
And the stream could be re-listened other times or only on a specific hour? Cause tomorrow i'm not at home until 8pm..
It will be available all week long for you to listen anytime.
And once it's on iTunes Radio, people will have illegal download links