Welcome to Coldplaying!

The sun and the moon...Solar eclipse...1919...Coldplay? Discuss Coldplay's upcoming album and all the theories on Coldplaying! سلام و حب

SignUp Now!

iTunes First Play

K

kmm1482

It's typically a week before, so it will probably be Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
If it happens, will be available to all countries?

K

kmm1482

But the Black Keys album doesn't come out til Tues. they give them a full week ahead of release

Nature

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
How much hours must we wait until they stream it maybe?

The Lonely Martian

Wait for your call, love
Coldplayer
The album is available to play on iTunes Radio as a First Play, and there's a visual album being streamed on the Coldplay front page on iTunes as well!

Discuss the visual album here!

K

kmm1482

I think that's why they do the First Play. They know people are going to leak it anyway, so why not at least control it and put a proper studio sound out there

bdevil89

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Quick review - simply incredible - welcome Apple Martin - that opening instrumental is so ethereal, transcedent - what an opening sound - the album is simply majestic and truly meant for the oceans, the planet and the sky full of stars. - Pure and primal. This last trilogy of albums has been truly revolutionary and evolutionary with respect to Coldplay's Sound. Well done boys and Phil, of course = thanks for giving us faith that there is still beautiful music to be played in this world.

Going back for seconds, thirds, fourths, ad infinitum... Viva La Coldplay!

bdevil89

Coldplayer
Quick review - simply incredible - welcome Apple Martin - that opening instrumental is so ethereal, transcedent - what an opening sound - the album is simply majestic and truly meant for the oceans, the planet and the sky full of stars. - Pure and primal. This last trilogy of albums has been truly revolutionary and evolutionary with respect to Coldplay's Sound. Well done boys and Phil, of course = thanks for giving us faith that there is still beautiful music to be played in this world.

Going back for seconds, thirds, fourths, ad infinitum... Viva La Coldplay!

Benjamin Linus

LOST!
Coldplayer
I've only heard the album once. But I think it's amazing. It has a very coherent sound from beginning to end. Best words I can use are "ethereal" and "haunting". Every track has this mellow fragility to it, and Martin sound so vulnerable.

jossec

Coldplayer
If anyone doesn't have the ability to play it via iTunes, I have the URL iTunes is streaming from, on Apple's servers, so you can download it directly.

atlas2000

Along for the ride
Staff member
Coldplayer
why does will look completely bald on the itunes banner?