Lets talk

M Marks The Spot

M stands for Michael
Coldplayer
I'm regretting that I didn't watch the live broadcast of a sporting event earlier. Thought watching a recorded broadcast would be satisfying enough as compensation but it didn't feel right at all. It was completety odd... Is it only me or do anyone else prefer live to recorded broadcasts?

Zero Theory

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I'm regretting that I didn't watch the live broadcast of a sporting event earlier. Thought watching a recorded broadcast would be satisfying enough as compensation but it didn't feel right at all. It was completety odd... Is it only me or do anyone else prefer live to recorded broadcasts?
I hate having to record my favorite sports teams. Live is so much better. Plus my phone usually spoils the game for me whether it's a text from someone or a notification.
Would it happen to be the Man City match you wanted to watch? Lol

M Marks The Spot

M stands for Michael
Coldplayer
Yes, I agree with you. Recorded broadcasts don't raise the same excitement and thrill as the live ones because there have already been results revealed which kind of puts me off. :confused:
No, it wouldn't, unfortunately. I missed the men's pursuit race in biathlon today that was held in Hochfilzen, Austria. You're into football, right?

Zero Theory

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Yes, I agree with you. Recorded broadcasts don't raise the same excitement and thrill as the live ones because there have already been results revealed which kind of puts me off. :confused:
No, it wouldn't, unfortunately. I missed the men's pursuit race in biathlon today that was held in Hochfilzen, Austria. You're into football, right?
Yea! I'm from the U.S. but I started to get really into the EPL around 6 years ago and I love Arsenal.

M Marks The Spot

M stands for Michael
Coldplayer
Yea! I'm from the U.S. but I started to get really into the EPL around 6 years ago and I love Arsenal.
I see... I'm not keen on soccer so much but now and then I'm interested in it if UEFA Europa League or FIFA World Cup takes place. :D

M Marks The Spot

M stands for Michael
Coldplayer
I fancy the idea of volunteering which leads me to ask you these few questions. Have you ever done that before? Is it a worthwhile activity? What have you learnt from it?

Last edited:

Carolina*

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I had to do forty hours of community service to graduate high school. It ranged from very worthwhile experiences (serving meals at a local soup kitchen) to very boring experiences (shelving books at the library). So I think it depends on what you do, but it's all worth it, just some things more than others if that makes sense.

M Marks The Spot

M stands for Michael
Coldplayer
I had to do forty hours of community service to graduate high school. It ranged from very worthwhile experiences (serving meals at a local soup kitchen) to very boring experiences (shelving books at the library). So I think it depends on what you do, but it's all worth it, just some things more than others if that makes sense.
Wow, that's a compulsory activity regarding your educational system in the US, right? I'm quite fond of that idea though I don't think I would enjoy shelving books in a library... (I've also seen students carrying out community service in High School Musical, LOL.)

Carolina*

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Wow, that's a compulsory activity regarding your educational system in the US, right? I'm quite fond of that idea though I don't think I would enjoy shelving books in a library... (I've also seen students carrying out community service in High School Musical, LOL.)
Yeah I think for a lot of people? Haha it was pretty boring...

Carolina*

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I just finished my first year of college today. It's scary how fast it's all going now....like when I joined these forums I hadn't even started my last year of high school and that doesn't feel like that long ago