LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...

• 1st half of 2020

• 2nd half of 2020

• 1st half of 2021

• 2nd half of 2021

• Later...

Results are only viewable after voting.

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
I've never liked the idea of bands putting their faces on album covers unless it's done in an artistic way, so this doesn't bother me as much. However I think the sun and moon art work would have been cool too.

As for the titles, we go through this every era. Song titles pop up and everyone cringes, but then we hear the songs and everything is fine. I remember being surprised at ETIAW, but now that's one of my favorite songs of all time. So don't be too quick to judge yet. Let the music speak for itself :)

Also this means that the double album is indeed this year and and not split up like we originally thought. So if rumors are true, we will see another album next year.

andrewsky

The Scientist
Coldplayer
I've never liked the idea of bands putting their faces on album covers unless it's done in an artistic way, so this doesn't bother me as much. However I think the sun and moon art work would have been cool too...
I believe the jazz band picture actually is the slipcase while the sun/moon motif is on the booklet's front cover.
Probably similar packaging way as the last few albums.

onlylove

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I agree with both of you... We are so lucky to be living in this lifetime with Coldplay around... I trust the ideas of the band 100%. I am ready to take in whatever they come up with! It;s a great time to be alive ! :) :)
Two pages ago it was "it better not be reworked old songs." Now that there is a track listing and what appears to be official album art it's "this isn't right either."

All i hear is Chris's wry song on AHFOD movie, "with their f***ing opinions." I think it's fair to hear the music before completely skewering the band? No?

All that being said there are rumors that this is fake. Can anyone verify?

Last edited:

ColdMartin

Up&Up
Coldplayer

As an Arabian guy the album title “ الحياة اليومية " sound an amazing/classical in our own language
Im starting to believe that Everyday Life is going to have an arabian vibs or influenced by the middle east culture something just like yes from VLVODAAHF

Also i don’t know if someone post this back in july

Le Trio Joubran (Arabic: الثلاثي جبران‎) is an oud trio playing traditional Palestinian music.