LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...

• 1st half of 2020

• 2nd half of 2020

• 1st half of 2021

• 2nd half of 2021

• Later...

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Adversary

Weapon of the Future
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Arabesque is the song I have been waiting for Coldplay to release since VLVODAAHF.

It sounds so gritty and the sounds in there are amazing. JC90 was bang on the money with Riverman by Noely G

Even the cursing by Chris adds so much energy and attitude in there. It honestly sounds like an Oasis track it’s got so much attitude.

I never in a million years thought they were capable of this at this point of their career but they’ve actually done it... the beautiful, beautiful bastards.

I’m nearly in tears with happiness.

andrewsky

The Scientist
Coldplayer
Anybody see full album details yet? Like track lenght and stuff? Just worried because Chris said they're both short albums and I'll be super mad if Sunrise and sunset are under 35 mins.... that would mean interlude tracks....
Exactly what I was thinking. If both discs are 35 minutes each it wouldn't be much of a double album
and also the whole content would actually fit well onto one disc.
Anyway, no complaining. It's Coldplay with new music and it's amazing! :heart:

:moon:
:sunrise:

eddmen

Love I hope we can be...
Coldplayer
I can't believe it happened! A new era has come!
I think each song introduce on its own Sunrise/Sunset and it gives an idea on what to expect for the rest of the album.
Orphans is a good transition from AHFOD. It feels like taking right the next step and the vibes are pretty cool.
Arabesque is the new kid on the block. Using Coldplay brand new sounds. It brings to my mind Chinese Sleep Chant where the lyrics are not the main atraction, but the music kicks it.

Now I have a countdown for November 22nd and the anxiety is back LOL

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Does anyone see the CD for sale anywhere other than the official site? I refuse to order stuff from livenation/coldplay's site.

shred

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
I feel like we should have separate threads for the songs. If it hasn’t been done already.

The Adversary

Weapon of the Future
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Someone said Orphans sounds like a Newplay/AHFOD song. To me, it really doesn’t.. the production is just way to good. It honestly sounds like a
Stone Roses song. I knew the Britpop spirit in them lived on.

Magnificent.