Mixtape Exchange #21 [REVIEWS & TRACKLISTS]

The Jordanator

Swim a river out to the sea
Coldplayer
What is it about dreams that make them so surreal? So thrilling, so haunting, so lifelike yet so easy to forget once it’s over? In a way this was exactly what this mixtape was. Psychedelic synth beats dominate in this 16 track playlist, with some surprising acoustic additions and instrumentals interlaced within. By the end of it though it felt like I had woken up to reality and the majority of songs I couldn’t recall.
Fortunately I had noted down my initial reaction to each track:

C84A9ABE-30DC-43E4-8E60-CFE4A05098DF.jpeg

Favourite track: 6Running
Worst Track: 7. It Blows My Mind

Overall Rating: 5.8/10

arushofjacktothehead

A Wispa, A Wispa, A Wispa
Coldplayer
Am I still in time to be in? :D
ah, sure, fuck it, why not.
the entire 'schedule' for this has gone tits up, so go ahead, my dude.
post your mixtape on this thread though...due to the amount of people in the exchange i can't really DM yours to a certain person.

arushofjacktothehead

A Wispa, A Wispa, A Wispa
Coldplayer
What is it about dreams that make them so surreal? So thrilling, so haunting, so lifelike yet so easy to forget once it’s over? In a way this was exactly what this mixtape was. Psychedelic synth beats dominate in this 16 track playlist, with some surprising acoustic additions and instrumentals interlaced within. By the end of it though it felt like I had woken up to reality and the majority of songs I couldn’t recall.
Fortunately I had noted down my initial reaction to each track:

View attachment 9932
View attachment 9933View attachment 9934
Favourite track: 6Running
Worst Track: 7. It Blows My Mind

Overall Rating: 5.8/10
wow you people are legit writing notes and everything...i love it

yoyo2000

Comme deux gouttes d’eau
Coldplayer
20200106_180020-01.jpeg
20200106_180201-01.jpeg

This is my review of the mixtape I've been given. I've tried to keep up with @The Jordanator's review style!
Orchestral instrumentals are the main theme of the mixtape. This gives the feeling of a fairytale-like journey. I would point out that tracks 7 and 8 don't really fit in with the others and that's why I don't give any bonus points. I was impressed though by the creative way you chose the tracks' titles!

The Jordanator

Swim a river out to the sea
Coldplayer
View attachment 10684View attachment 10685

This is my review of the mixtape I've been given. I've tried to keep up with @The Jordanator's review style!
Orchestral instrumentals are the main theme of the mixtape. This gives the feeling of a fairytale-like journey. I would point out that tracks 7 and 8 don't really fit in with the others and that's why I don't give any bonus points. I was impressed though by the creative way you chose the tracks' titles!
You kept up very well you’re probably even ahead of me :joy: