Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
^ well I mean, if his sweat doesn't smell and the shirt doesn't have HUGE stains on it (I know there's always stains on his shirts but I don't find any on this one :lol:) what's the problem? Or he has 3040 of the same shirt! :laugh3:

scubacat

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
^ well I mean, if his sweat doesn't smell and the shirt doesn't have HUGE stains on it (I know there's always stains on his shirts but I don't find any on this one :lol:) what's the problem? Or he has 3040 of the same shirt! :laugh3:
Maybe this will take the place of his ever-present flower shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kcp

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Lol I don't get the clothes . He wears 5 things id be very interested to see his closet I'd imagine gwyneths does not match lol he's gotta have 50 pairs of those pants lol right? Unless he washes then a lot lol and 1 short shelve white shirt, one long white , one short blue one long blue , and a couple printed to shirts oh and well thank god for his leather freakin jacket that he looks fabulous in :)

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
^ clothes are overrated, he doesn't need any :whistle:

:charming:

No seriously, I'd love him to wear some since levis for once in a while. The last time I saw him wearing jeans was in a trouble video from 12 years ago :|