I can't listen to it...
its too sad..
if you've gone through something that you know
needs to be over... this song hits you in the head
and says Hey its over, get over it...

you don't want it to be over ,,,so you say
can we put some water on?
(to stop it from going up in flames)

I always have to skip this song and go to the next one..
can't listen to it...

of course its a nice song,,,but not for me..:(
I know EXACTLY what you mean. I can´t bear listening to it either, which is a pity because Jonny´s lick is wonderful.

Pyloge

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
One of the best song in MX. I imagine this song on the romantic scene.

l0wxo2

I Saw Sparks
Coldplayer
I still absolutely love this song.... I have noticed at shows though that a lot of people don't like it, think it's too slow, and end up sitting down. Still one of my favorites from the album.

the scientist is dead

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i think it's a piece of art...
specially the last line: can we pour some water on? and the beautiful piano at the end...the music sort of just fades away in a nice way...

tom043

tom
Coldplayer
I like it but the chorus is what i really dont like about it, the repetitive up in fleeeehhhmmmsss . Could have bee better because i like the 'theme' / message the song is trying to bring.

Karmen

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think it's one of the best in the album. I can spend hours listening to Chris with the only company of the piano. I just close my eyes and get lost in his voice. But again, I'm a Rush of Blood to the Head freak so... I love the intimate songs :)

Majda Xyloto_95

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I love it. So intime, the voice of Chris so sweet...i really love it, one of the best of Mx. For me the best of Mx are the last 3, so up in flames too:)

nicklauschalk

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Its a nice song and all, but I don't think it is near worth a 10. I say 4-5 would be appropriate. The vocals and guitar are on par but the percussion and lyrics run dry very quickly. Could be a lot, worse, though.