Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Target Version Leaked? (Read first post before posting)

swallowed_in_coldplay

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The tracks of the deluxe version have leaked, remember, no links and please just google or PM someone who already asked for it and be mindful of the guidelines on language, thanks - Sparky.

Since the previous discucion is delete it, do not stay somewhere to see if the three bonus tracks from the album are now available on the internet. Has anyone seen anything?

wheresmypenis

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
if you have something ->PM (lolol and when you think you'll never say that again)
PS i bet its nothing special lel

Tugatrix

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Here we go again, in the previous thread I didn't had the chance thank for the great time I had waiting for the leak on that topic

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Can you change the thread title to Target release leak discussion or something like that? I almost had a heart attack :|

jc90

A Herp Full Of Derp
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
*posting in potentially legendary thread*

futuro.altj

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Target Version Leaked?

Hope someone will write here he found the three tracks, without jokeing.

Dvid

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Waiting for the bonus tracks! While ink is on repeat

Dvid

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Think it will be this weekend we hear the bonus tracks.

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
I just wanna a leak with all songs in 320kbps....

jc90

A Herp Full Of Derp
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I just wanna a leak with all songs in 320kbps....
You've got the songs almost a week early for free, what is there to complain about? The rip we have now should be enough until you buy your own copy. Beggars can't be choosers.

rafaelchampion

Stare at me.
Coldplayer
You've got the songs almost a week early for free, what is there to complain about? The rip we have now should be enough until you buy your own copy. Beggars can't be choosers.
Actually now you said that, I couldn't not notice when AIMH begins, when we have that 3 notes before the band comes in, in the first one there's a sound click (when you start a sound too loud too subtle). It's so loud on my earphones it's like a mini contained explosion. I don't know if it's just a trouble with iTunes audio but if it's there in the final version, it's just unacceptable for one's productions leave audio clicks on tracks. On the interlude before ASFoS also, the sea sound comes too subtle rather than a fade in. Hope it will be gone on CD.

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
well, sorry for wanting a high quality rip.
I'm only getting my copy by the end of july/early august when my friend arrives from USA.
and I'm not begging, just saying it would be nice to get a better rip of Target version.

jc90

A Herp Full Of Derp
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
well, sorry for wanting a high quality rip.
I'm only getting my copy by the end of july/early august when my friend arrives from USA.
and I'm not begging, just saying it would be nice when Target version leaks
There's nothing wrong with wanting a high quality rip, hell, even I want a high quality rip (mine wasn't the best, kept clipping). But why even voice it when we've gotten more than we can ask for with this itunes play. I hope i'm not coming off as harsh, I guess this is a glass half full/half empty thing and we're on either ends of the see-saw.