The Awesome Random Posting Thread

coldplayer#16

a.k.a. J-M-P-16
Coldplayer
Yeah, seriously. I'm just amazed at the damage done more than anything. One car had no back half left. I saw everything ex-post-facto, when all the police, firemen, and medics had shown up and taken care of 90% of things. I was busy babysitting my little cousins while all the first, "OH MY GOD"-ness was going on. Though, I was actually happy to do so, I'm still not a "grown up" for another two days.

Spider-Man

Running In The Dark
Coldplayer
Savior those 2 days. I remember when I turned 18 last November. I felt as if somebody flipped a switch on me and everything became 10x's more important. ;)

Sorry for the late response Julia. :( I was in the garage recording a Coldplay cover on my guitar. :rolleyes:

So what's up? How have you been beside what happened earlier?

If you've gone to bed, I will talk to you later, goodbye and goodnight. :nice:

coldplayer#16

a.k.a. J-M-P-16
Coldplayer
Savior those 2 days. I remember when I turned 18 last November. I felt as if somebody flipped a switch on me and everything became 10x's more important. ;)

Sorry for the late response Julia. :( I was in the garage recording a Coldplay cover on my guitar. :rolleyes:

So what's up? How have you been beside what happened earlier?

If you've gone to bed, I will talk to you later, goodbye and goodnight. :nice:
Don't worry about it, I kinda had to go to bed. I'm at my grandma's house :p

And besides the events of yesterday evening, I'm fine. My nerves are building up a bit about college, but it I think that's normal . . . right?

Spider-Man

Running In The Dark
Coldplayer
Yeah that's normal. I am the same way right now. I'm nervous about college also.

coldplayer#16

a.k.a. J-M-P-16
Coldplayer
It's daunting, but exciting all at the same time, no?

Molly: I'm sure your grades will be fine! :nice:

Skyart

I♥Chris's hair
Coldplayer
I've been looking at Guy's amazing face for about an hour, then I started shipping him with random people. This is hour a waste time. Anyway, how are you guys doing?