The Coldplaying Gallery - 125,000+ images!

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Completed! 128,000+ images, all online :) My personal favourite is 'Coldplay Photographers'

It's best advised to use Internet Explorer or Firefox for browsing these as the gallery freezes on Chrome sometimes.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Thanks !!! Also, now I know Sparky is called Marc - hehe :D

oldiefan

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Thanks for all your hard work. This is great.

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer
Thank you so much Marc to share it with us!

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Since the site was redesigned, a lot of the links to recent years aren't working. This will be fixed soon and the layout will be like the pre-2009 years.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I can't view any picture from the gallery anymore since the forum server move. Are they still there or are they lost ?

CPFan8

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I can't view any picture from the gallery anymore since the forum server move. Are they still there or are they lost ?
I know, what's happened? I had this thread bookmarked and just came back to check and I can't see any of the pics any more. Have they all been taken down or something or moved?

Last edited:

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I know, what's happened? I had this thread bookmarked and just came back to check and I can't see any of the pics any more. Have they all been taken down or something or moved?
Probably nobody remembered it when the forum moved to new servers and it was not moved along with it....I suspect

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
Most of the images are online now but some have been lost in the server move. I have them in backups but as you can expect 100,000+ images can be hard to move!

kacperuh

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Is there any possibility to upload Sarah Lee's photos from Mylo Xyloto photshoot?

trucdev88

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I am a big fan coldplaying. thank you a lot about these interesting images. I wish i can see coldplaying show directly. my country is so far from Lodon. I hope I have chance to meet my idol so muh. Coldplaying is so cool and very talented.