The Coldplaying Pub.

iccp

lovin' each day
Coldplayer
hey hey!

yeah it has been a while! things have been very hectic in my life lately. I've been quite busy with work and some other stuff and when I wanna come on here, my old phone doesn't let me see the login form so I can't login. lol and now that I'm using a smartphone I can't reply using tapatalk lol

how have all of you been?

The Doctor

nope.
Coldplayer
I'm ok, studying for my last exam. Though I'm still doubting if I should make that Bowie reference in my speaking reflection or not :wacko:

iccp

lovin' each day
Coldplayer
best of luck! how's studying going?

I suppose it would be kinda creative. is it an oral exam?

The Doctor

nope.
Coldplayer
I first have English grammar and vocabulary, and it's not like those who study for translator @Captain Crieff :evil: (making exercises and such, I have to EXPLAIN why you use a certain adverbial or tense )

In the afternoon it's an oral part where we have to talk about how we grew during this semester and how we did our listening exercises.
:nod: Maybe I just have to do it, it's original and she likes/wants that

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I first have English grammar and vocabulary, and it's not like those who study for translator @Captain Crieff :evil: (making exercises and such, I have to EXPLAIN why you use a certain adverbial or tense )

In the afternoon it's an oral part where we have to talk about how we grew during this semester and how we did our listening exercises.
:nod: Maybe I just have to do it, it's original and she likes/wants that
OOOOOOH calm down there will you (see, I expressed volition there)
My English linguistics course is exactly the same as yours actually, I recognised the countable/uncountable noun stuff from last year in your snapchat story the other day

So good luck with it :nice:

And yes do the Bowie reference, that's cool

The Doctor

nope.
Coldplayer
OOOOOOH calm down there will you (see, I expressed volition there)
My English linguistics course is exactly the same as yours actually, I recognised the countable/uncountable noun stuff from last year in your snapchat story the other day

So good luck with it :nice:

And yes do the Bowie reference, that's cool
Ok ok ok
I only thought you would have that because those who study it in Ghent have it like that.
Thanks, I'll need it, bloody open questions.

Adding Aladdin Sane then :escaping2:

iccp

lovin' each day
Coldplayer
so you're studying linguistics, Celien? I took linguistics in my first year. didn't like it as such. :p

best of luck!

iccp

lovin' each day
Coldplayer
yeah and I love it but this English grammar is not my thing.

Thankies :cheesy:
haha yeah grammar can be quite annoying but once you get a hang of it the difficulty becomes history. it's easier than French grammar though

The Doctor

nope.
Coldplayer
haha yeah grammar can be quite annoying but once you get a hang of it the difficulty becomes history. it's easier than French grammar though
:nod: I'm glad it's over though

TOMORROW COPENHAGEN :dance: :awesome:

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
thanks
aah :( well it's the first year so it can take some time to find the right way to study things. you can do it :hug:

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I always speak too fast, can we exchange some vibes?