Ticket Exchange / Face Value Sales

BuckinParadise

Believe in Miracles
Coldplayer
and searching 2 standing tix for Paris July 15th ( for a friend ). Also please dm me .

Susanmenendez

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have two spare tickets (seats) for the first show in Milano on 3th of July. Sector 232 in row 7. The Price was 195€ for both tickets.
Hello!
We are an American family in milano on Jul 4. I know it's a stretch but do you know anywhere that we can buy a couple tickets for tonight's show? Is it safe to try to buy tickets outside the stadium?? Thank you.

Krea

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have 4x ticket for the 1 August 2017. If u interesting those ticket just let me know :)
Ticket info :
Section 3
Row :29
All tickets together 9-10-11-12 . If u want to buy just 1 ticket price is 1000 but if u want to buy all of them price will be down 750$ for each ticket.
I'm in long island i can meet you near each other place.Thank you

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Hi everyone,
I am generally looking for tickets for the Paris concerts (particularly the last one on July 18, but I would also consider the other dates if the price is good).

Let me know if you have anything to sell, and if yes, which category and price... :)

Last edited:

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
OK, here is a more specific question for the Paris concert on July 18. Does anyone have a ticket in the category Y9 ?

ALY42

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello, I'm looking for one ticket for the Miami, FL show on August 28th

lollen12

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi everyone,
I am generally looking for tickets for the Paris concerts (particularly the last one on July 18, but I would also consider the other dates if the price is good).

Let me know if you have anything to sell, and if yes, which category and price... :)
Hi if you are able to go on the 15th for the hot ticket how much would u ne willing to pay?? There are 2 black H2 row 11 seats 13 &16. Just want to sell them now to someone who wants to go

Sent from my SM-G930F using Coldplaying mobile app

JonathanO

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi All!
I have a couple of general admission tickets for Wednesday 12 July in Cardiff. My wife and I can longer attend and so I hoping to sell them on to someone to enjoy. Face value is £79.75 but I'd take an offer at this late stage. Ideally I'd need to post them "next day signed for", so let me know asap if you'd like them! Thanks

Attachments

Oriana98

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi everyone! I'll go to the concert at the Stade de France on 16 July. I come from Italy and it will be my first time. I would have attend the concert with my boyfriend, but he broke up with me. I bought two billetconcerts and there are our names on it. Do you know if there is the chance to get my dad into the concert with the ticket of my ex? If it's yes, how can I do? ticketmaster doesn't reply me.. HELP ME PLEASE :weary_face:

cheeetaz

Owner of a Phil signed ID
Coldplayer
Hi everyone! I'll go to the concert at the Stade de France on 16 July. I come from Italy and it will be my first time. I would have attend the concert with my boyfriend, but he broke up with me. I bought two billetconcerts and there are our names on it. Do you know if there is the chance to get my dad into the concert with the ticket of my ex? If it's yes, how can I do? ticketmaster doesn't reply me.. HELP ME PLEASE :weary_face:
If you are entering the stadium together with your +1 it should be fine. It's enough if one name on the ticket matches one person. I don't expect them to check your ID anyway.

And how dare your boyfriend brake up with you. He's missing one hell of a concert and braking up with a Coldplay fan should be forbidden by law anyway. If you ask me, he sounds like a real loser.

Gesendet mit Tapatalk

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Hi if you are able to go on the 15th for the hot ticket how much would u ne willing to pay?? There are 2 black H2 row 11 seats 13 &16. Just want to sell them now to someone who wants to go

Sent from my SM-G930F using Coldplaying mobile app
Hi, first of all I'd need only 1 ticket because I am only 1 person :)
Second, what was the face value for these hot tickets ?

Ingaldo

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello

Selling two standing tickets for the show in Paris 15 July. Entering gate S. 135 euros for both. DM me if you are interested.