Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

What do you think?

TheNextChris

Paranoia is in bloom
Coldplayer
It should be more popular than VLV, in my opinion. It should have been the title track, and the basis for everything, okay maybe not. But it is WAY better than VLV, probably the best VLV/Prospekt's March song.

Maru22

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Very powerful song, I think it's great... It should get played more often (at least here). I'm really liking the guitars in the last album and the EP.

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
I voted "great" because when my iPod is on shuffle and this comes on I don't skip it. This constitutes great to me.

Macintosh

Through the glory of life
Coldplayer
When i first heard it I thought "wtshit??"

But now i like it, so GOW is good because its new sound for Coldplay and it brings very free spirit

joecortazzo

Joe Cortazzo
Coldplayer
I just listened to it on my mp3 again. I have literally listened to this song over 200 times, and it still makes me smile every time I hear it. Gosh, Coldplay was amazing in 2008, viva la vida and prospekts march, I believe, will be their best work forever. This song brings back sooooo many memories of my life when the album came out, my first girlfriend, highschool, and so much more. This song along with the others on Prospekts march always give me goosebumps and sometimes tears of happiness with emotions. :)

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
another 10/10 :dazzled:,
i wonder why GoW didn't make to VLV album or even a (official) videoclip?

Draco

Broken Hearts Make it Rain
Coldplayer
Coldplay outdone themselves. The beginning part wasn't very surprising, but when that really rock-ish part came up I thought, "Whoa". They picked a faster tempo than usual.