Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What made you LOL today?

M Marks The Spot

I could be a lost cause as well
Coldplayer
I happened to give my teacher a fright when I met him in the door meanwhile I was entering the classroom. Neither of us had expected the other one to appear in the doorway. Anyway, he must have been really startled because I could see it in his face and he wasn't even able to greet me or say anything after I had said hello to him and apologised to him for scaring him. (He was the more terrified one!) I couldn't stop laughing afterwards, it was way too funny for me to handle the situation. I truly have no idea what he was thinking or feeling when he returned and saw me chuckling... Embarrassing, isn't it? :joy:

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I just stumbled upon something that made me LOL.
I own a website which I once intended to make into a regular science blog, a few years ago, but I never had the time and after a few posts I basically began neglecting it and it's only when the yearly web hosting bill comes in that I think 'oh damn, I still have this website'.
So today I logged in to remove the old contents and put a 'under construction' sign on it, cause I don't wanna close it just yet but hate the fact that it looks so abandoned.
Over the years, hundred of spam posts piled up and were in my 'pending moderation' pile. Most of them ads for services that claim to boost your traffic and the usual stuff.

One, however, stood out :D

Rihanna.JPG

Yes, this was the entire comment. I should note that my blog dealt with none of the topics alluded to above :joy:

M Marks The Spot

I could be a lost cause as well
Coldplayer
Today I went by bus. When I was purchasing the ticket, the driver asked me whether I was going to pay the half-price one. "Sadly", I corrected him. Sometimes it's quite funny to be mistaken for being a child but it feels embarrassing for me as an adult. Moreover, yesterday I bought a liqueur. It wasn't for me but a gift for someone else, hehe. Later, at the checkout corner I was asked to show my ID card. 'Do I look so young?' I asked cheerfully when I was giving it to the cashier. :joy: