What's so bad about Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall?

Cyan Kat

Meh
Coldplayer
The key word used is "only". If you only like Parachutes, don't bother moaning about MX, because it's obviously not gonna be your cuppa tea. If you simply prefer Parachutes, then go ahead.

It's a mix up, let's not fall out, we have one thing in common, this beautiful band.
I just don't like how some people think they have the right to just tell people to go away if they don't agree with their opinion, that's all, I don't want to fall out and I'm not going to.

aschall

Here Comes the Night Time
Coldplayer
Better than In My Place? No. But ETIAW is my third favorite from MX. It doesn't deserve all the hate, it's the oldest song from this era and I haven't had too much of it yet. While I have gotten tired of UFO, DLIBYH, UWTB, and UiF. IMO! Don't want hate for that final sentence. ;)

Written In Graffiti

Missing The Mark
Coldplayer
I just don't like how some people think they have the right to just tell people to go away if they don't agree with their opinion, that's all, I don't want to fall out and I'm not going to.
I'm not even going to bother dignifying you with a response because you have completely misinterpreted my post and blown its meaning entirely out of proportion.

Good day to you.

Rainystrawberry

You're in control
Coldplayer
..I read some of the comments. I don't like the negativity,not what I had in mind when joining this forum. I don't think we need to drag on about why someone dislikes the song...how about some positive thoughts.

anyway, when I first heard this song I thought it was ok, but now it's started to grow on me and I like the lyrics now. I think this song is just about enjoying music..."i feel my heart start beating to my favorite song" favorite Coldplay songs of course!:D

Rainystrawberry

You're in control
Coldplayer
Better than In My Place? No. But ETIAW is my third favorite from MX. It doesn't deserve all the hate, it's the oldest song from this era and I haven't had too much of it yet. While I have gotten tired of UFO, DLIBYH, UWTB, and UiF. IMO! Don't want hate for that final sentence. ;)
no hate...
I love UWTB, DLIBYH,and UFO I want to hear them live

CurtisJ

Hurting like Heaven
Coldplayer
I don't understand the hate, it's definitely not one of their records with depth but I mean people need to start getting lost in the music more often, the melody is great IMO. I play it on my beats and it's just booming out of my Macbook with such intensity I'm in another world for those 4 minutes. And Chris wailing around at the end is freaking epic!