What's your favourite song of kaleidoscope?

TheBlueNile_09

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Miracles is a great wee tune but would've like to hear just a Coldplay version without Big Sean

Lambrex

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
For me I love all of the songs, but for some reason Miracles just feels like an instant classic. I feel like I have known it for years.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Definitely ALIENS or Hypnotised, it's hard to decide between these two.

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
i'm still in that period where i can't tell for sure, but i have a feeling it's gonna be AICTAIY

Krizer

Come on all for Love
Coldplayer
Hypnotised (but I really love all of the songs :blush:)

A Spell a Rebel Yell

Bigger Stronger
Coldplayer
Although AICTAIY is my favourite from KEP, I must say I have found myself listening to ALIENS more and more lately

guy42

Warm Player
Coldplayer
Definitely Aliens, usually I have trouble choosing but this is a no-brainer.

vico xt

Learning English
Coldplayer
I love all the EP, every song has its special touch (even Something Just Like This, Jonny's guitar is amazing). I enjoy the 'kaleidoscope' of sounds that Coldplay brought with this EP, there's a song for every taste - but definitely, my favourite song of them all has to be A L I E N S.

Odetoantiperspirant

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
How can it be anything but All I Think About Is You (2nd Hypnotised). Back to AROBTTH/ X&Y era with the kinda indie sound compared to recent music, it's good to see Jonny bring out his guitar for a great sound at the end. Actual Coldplay 'sound' which isn't evident in some recent songs eg. Something Just Like This.

nvdmm

Oldplayer
Coldplayer
A L I E N S is by far the greatest song on the EP and in fact one of the best since X&Y.