Who else has never seen Coldplay live before ?

ov3la

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Omg omg omg I am SO JEALOUS!
How effing awesome!
You're not being a jerk. Now I have to replay the ghost stories show and wonder which one is you.
How did you get tickets to something like that?
Haha. It was a contest on facebook. You had to enter your name and email to see if u could get tickets. I entered my name and i got tickets to the show. [emoji3]

valencoldplayer

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Me! I've never seen them. I don't know when, where and how I listened some of their music. It was like I always knew about them but i wasn't a fan. I began to be a huge fan last year and the last time they came was in 2010. I was only 11 years!!

myl_oxyl_oto

Coldplayer
Me! Despite being in the Bay Area I haven't seen em. Definitely going when they come here on the AHFOD tour.

annie03sabater

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Just out of interest, how many people are here who have never seen Coldplay live before ? I am one of them, so I was interested in knowing if there are other people in the same situation.
What are the chances for A Head Full of Dreams tour in Asia? Especially Manila?

42Escapist

You could be me, I could be you
Coldplayer
I became a fan around the MX era but Coldplay didn't come to my city so I'm really really really hoping that I can finally see a Coldplay concert in person on the upcoming tour :D

Safy

An Outsider
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
*raises hand*

short sad story: they never come to my country/ I don't have enough money to travel to see them elsewhere :(

Salounimohanty

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I cry myself to sleep every night by listening to Fix You [emoji28] i hope they come to India and perform

Salounimohanty

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have. twice. [emoji23] sorry if i'm a jerk for rubbing it in. Lol. But they are incredible!, you guys have to see them live! I saw they first at the hollywood bowl during the mx era and then again in 2014 during the filming of ghost stories live! I was in the front row right by chris! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
If i had a time machine, the first thing I would have done is exchange places with you! [emoji28] you are so lucky!! I hope you had a great time meeting chris! [emoji5]️

ov3la

Coldplayer
If i had a time machine, the first thing I would have done is exchange places with you! [emoji28] you are so lucky!! I hope you had a great time meeting chris! [emoji5]️
Haha. It was crazy! I was speechless during their performances.

iccp

lovin' each day
Coldplayer
A big hug to everyone who hasn't seen them live yet! :hug:

And a big hug to everyone who has! :hug:

Revolverwin

Champion of the World
Coldplayer
I haven't seen the band yet as they rarely visit Asia. I hope they include Manila for the next tour.