LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest diogo_sg

Nothing new yet. I think they're editing the MV now.

This is what happened in Mumbai with me (I had posted pictures earlier). One of my friend was like "Leave everything and come to this place if you want to see Coldplay" and of course, I did. I saw the entire band, met them and talked to them. They are really amazing, down to earth and sweet people. Will and I talked for a while about Cricket/Ashes and I was like "I like your previous work a lot" and he was like "me too!" and then I was like "Tell Chris to play more piano!" and we laughed. Jonny was very humble and smiled at everything, we talked briefly and he kept saying "Thank You". I didn't get to talk to Guy a lot - he was very introverted and spoke very little, in general (focused on his camera). Finally, I got to take a picture with Chris and whilst I was doing it I didn't know how to turn the front facing camera on and he was like "Wait, let me do that for you" and took that picture for me. All of them were having a lot of fun but Will was my favorite cos he was talking to me as if I was his friend or something and that made my day.*

Everything looks very upbeat but I can't give out details about what was happening there right now because I was taken there with the condition that I would keep shut later. All I can say is that the experience was surreal and to experience that for so long and witness what I did - I was very fortunate!

Congrats! You basically lived the dream of every Coldplayer in the world! [emoji5]

Guest diogo_sg

Sparky, wasn't it you who said that someone had claimed the new song is a mix between VLV and ETIAW?

If so, where did you get that info from?

Sparky, wasn't it you who said that someone had claimed the new song is a mix between VLV and ETIAW?

If so, where did you get that info from?

I was refering to 'A Sky Full Of Stars', when the band played that secret Ghost Stories show last March

Guest diogo_sg
I was refering to 'A Sky Full Of Stars', when the band played that secret Ghost Stories show last March

Oh. Sorry, I must have misread you back there.

This is what happened in Mumbai with me (I had posted pictures earlier). One of my friend was like "Leave everything and come to this place if you want to see Coldplay" and of course, I did. I saw the entire band, met them and talked to them. They are really amazing, down to earth and sweet people. Will and I talked for a while about Cricket/Ashes and I was like "I like your previous work a lot" and he was like "me too!" and then I was like "Tell Chris to play more piano!" and we laughed. Jonny was very humble and smiled at everything, we talked briefly and he kept saying "Thank You". I didn't get to talk to Guy a lot - he was very introverted and spoke very little, in general (focused on his camera). Finally, I got to take a picture with Chris and whilst I was doing it I didn't know how to turn the front facing camera on and he was like "Wait, let me do that for you" and took that picture for me. All of them were having a lot of fun but Will was my favorite cos he was talking to me as if I was his friend or something and that made my day.*

Everything looks very upbeat but I can't give out details about what was happening there right now because I was taken there with the condition that I would keep shut later. All I can say is that the experience was surreal and to experience that for so long and witness what I did - I was very fortunate!

Wow! You're so lucky. I guess we'll all get to hear what you heard in a few days, but you should still tell us the style/what song it is styled like in previous coldplay music.. :)

Guest diogo_sg
instagram[/url], which were later deleted:

wR55fHYvYuk.jpg

hf6xieYdKvM.jpg

roikUYKW6Z8.jpg

x

going through his instagram posts, he is there to shoot something in VR (virtual reality). can't wait to see what this is about!

He's definitely involved (new directors, yay!)

Does anyone know his previous work?

Guest diogo_sg

I just hope the violins are like the ones in Viva La Vida and not like the ones in True Love. In TL they are far too obscured on the background.

Hey guys, I always wonder... what do you mean by overproduced? A lot of "overproduced" songs you are mentioning are great imo. Is "overproduced" that negative ? :)

overproduced can mean two things, depending on what you mean by produced:

1) overproduced in the way that it was advertised too much, put in too many commercials, too many ads et cetera, which is not the case of coldplay

2) overproduced referring to the production and mixing of a song/album, when its overproduced you can't clearly hear some instruments in the mixing (ie bass, violing, even voice) or the mixing/volume of a track is wrong (ie voice too high that you feel pain when using earphones). This is coldplay's case a great example is Don't Let it Break your heart, a great song ruined by poor production