✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coldplay is so at the top of their game right now. Why were we worried??

I'm watching the 2nd time around..didn't get to see the original stream. But this is one of my fav live shows already. And I loved AHFOD... Amazing Day even sounded better.

Awesome production on everything...lights are a bit too much but always the case since AROBTTH.. but other than that- awesome segways...added original takes ...just everything wow ..so far.

I understand about AHFOD, but Up&Up?

I mean it's a little repetive (as all of their closers are) and they lyrics are the Scientist (they are nice tho) but the SOLOSSSSS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!! Hrnjsskrcflsekthvdslehhttbfd

The guitar was nice, I agree. But the rest.. well I'll wait for the album version, maybe it'll change my opinion. I'm kinda shocked by my own judgement lol. Didn't expect to dislike it that much :sad:

Maybe I'll like them when I listen to them several times. But I've already forgotten their melodies :|

I feel you. AHFOD was like the first time I heard AIMH....Forgot the melody immediately but generally liked it. Also love the intro, love the outro more than the rest of the song, just like AIMH... hmmmmmmm.

and yes Up & Up is something else. Really strange vibes. Love the solos but not sure if I am going to hate it in a month or worship it...

I hope the stream worked! I think the most we had was about 1.3k viewers at one time!

I speak on behalf of everyone when I say u da real MVP.

Apparently the show will be up on tidal afterward. Can you get a HQ, non laggy rip eventually?

I feel you. AHFOD was like the first time I heard AIMH....Forgot the melody immediately but generally liked it. Also love the intro, love the outro more than the rest of the song, just like AIMH... hmmmmmmm.

and yes Up & Up is something else. Really strange vibes. Love the solos but not sure if I am going to hate it in a month or worship it...

Oh man finally someone who shares my opinion, I already felt like an outcast :worried: And I SO agree on your "Love the solos but not sure if I am going to hate it in a month or worship it..." They can get pretty annoying after a while, or grow on you. LET'S SEE!

And why is it that every new song takes ages to sound nice, and then it's over? I only like the last thirds of all the new songs, the rest is repetitive and you have to listen to 3 minutes of that until some variation comes. *heavy sigh* Maybe the other songs will be nicer.