✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

Just wanted to give Guy a shout out for his work on EL. I sometimes think certain albums exemplify one member of the bands talents.

On VLV the entire band was crushing it. On MX, Jonny delivered absolutely massive guitar riffs and solos. On AHFOD, Will really showed the breadth of his skill with live drumming and creating awesome sequenced beats and rhythm sections.

Now on EL, I feel like each "band" track has incredible bass. Church, Trouble in Town, Arabesque, Orphans, Cry Cry Cry, CoTW all have some of Guy's most melodic bass riffs since Viva and their early days.

• Like 13

So Chris just told Qmusic Belgium that they will probably tour in about 18 months or two years!

https://qmusic.be/nieuws/chris-martin-verklapt-aan-maarten-dorothee-over-anderhalf-jaar-kom-ik-naar-belgie

Exacrly like Dave Holmes said in the interview at the end of the AHFOD Tour. The boys really have planned all of this far ahead !

• Like 7

Silly question but does anyone recall where the big Coldplay mural and room where you can listen to the album is? I vaguely thought it was shoreditch but now can’t find info online.

The mural was/maybe still is in Shoreditch but the room was in Soho, Greek St. Only was there for 2 days though !

• Like 1