✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

12 minutes ago, BerheavedTripod8 said:

The Ghost Stories version of The Race leaked months ago if I recall correctly

I did not know that. If anyone has a link and could please share via PM, I would highly appreciate it. 

Ever since the AHFOD documentary I have wanted to listen to it. Thank you in advance!

I don't know if anyone posted this before, but I translated the greek transimission:

"Εμπρός, εμπρός, με ακούς;

Ναι σε ακούω.

Ο δίσκος είναι σπασμένος.

Όχι, είπα είναι σπασμένος.

Μπορείς να το φτιάξεις;

Δεν ξέρω.

Πίστευα ότι εσύ ήξερες.

Όχι. Εμμ...

Όχι, δεν ξέρω.

Το ηλεκτρικό μοιάζει να είναι εντάξει.

Είναι μυστήριο.

Πραγματικό μυστήριο.

Μπορείς να με βοηθήσεις;

Ευχαριστώ. Θα το ήθελα πολύ.

Εμπρός; "

English translation:

"Hello, hello? Can you hear me?

Yes, I can hear you.

The record is broken.

No,I said it's broken.

Can you fix it?

I don't know.

I thought you'd know.

No. Umm...

No, I don't know.

The electrical (?) seems to be okay.

It's a mystery.

A real mystery.

Can you help me?

Thank you. I would really want that.

Hello? "

It doesn't make any sense to me, but thought I'd post it?

Edited by Hedwig
  • Like 4

Longtime lurker - sometimes poster here.

I had a thought, since Coldplay changed all their social media account, their profile picture being a ball of symbols. Now that we know what letter each symbol represents, has anyone tried converting the symbols in their profile picture to letters and see if there’s anything hidden in there?

12 minutes ago, prco1994 said:

I had a thought, since Coldplay changed all their social media account, their profile picture being a ball of symbols. Now that we know what letter each symbol represents, has anyone tried converting the symbols in their profile picture to letters and see if there’s anything hidden in there?

Yep, it's just Coldplay Higher Power.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, prco1994 said:

I did that the other day and i think it's just random.

• Like 1

There is a new quote in the html [instead of the one by Tolstoy]:

“The moon I see now is the same moon I saw before. Except that before, when I looked at it, it was in anticipation of what it would be like when I got there. That's behind me now." Buzz Aldrin

Edited by Kristal Siderglace
  • Like 5

18 minutes ago, Kristal Siderglace said:

There is a new quote in the html [instead of the one by Tolstoy]:

“The moon I see now is the same moon I saw before. Except that before, when I looked at it, it was in anticipation of what it would be like when I got there. That's behind me now." Buzz Aldrin

Hi all! I'm another lurker that pops out with new music on the way!

Like other hints it seems to me that this quote relates to something that we already thought to know, just until now. I'm not so good at english so I can't follow perfectly all your theories (even if I really appreciate all of them!), but I'm pretty convinced that this fits well with reworked songs.

Edited by nowthesky
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, the_escapist said:

Is it true that The Race leaked or only Legends?

3 hours ago, the_escapist said:

I did not know that. If anyone has a link and could please share via PM, I would highly appreciate it. 

Ever since the AHFOD documentary I have wanted to listen to it. Thank you in advance!

The Race leaked a few years ago, and Legends was leaked very recently. As for The Race, multiple parts were leaked at different times, but I am not aware of a complete version. The most common leaked version is the end (or start) of the song, but there are rarer sections leaked, including the bridge, the chorus(es) and one or two verses. It's practically the building blocks for the full song, and there was a 'full' version someone uploaded, but it has been taken down. I had downloaded it in time, as Coldplay seem to take down YouTube uploads of The Race very quickly - leading me to think they do plan on actually releasing it. Legends hasn't been taken down yet, so either Coldplay haven't got to it yet or they have no interest in it.

2 hours ago, Hedwig said:

I don't know if anyone posted this before, but I translated the greek transimission:

"Εμπρός, εμπρός, με ακούς;

Ναι σε ακούω.

Ο δίσκος είναι σπασμένος.

Όχι, είπα είναι σπασμένος.

Μπορείς να το φτιάξεις;

Δεν ξέρω.

Πίστευα ότι εσύ ήξερες.

Όχι. Εμμ...

Όχι, δεν ξέρω.

Το ηλεκτρικό μοιάζει να είναι εντάξει.

Είναι μυστήριο.

Πραγματικό μυστήριο.

Μπορείς να με βοηθήσεις;

Ευχαριστώ. Θα το ήθελα πολύ.

Εμπρός; "

English translation:

"Hello, hello? Can you hear me?

Yes, I can hear you.

The record is broken.

No,I said it's broken.

Can you fix it?

I don't know.

I thought you'd know.

No. Umm...

No, I don't know.

The electrical (?) seems to be okay.

It's a mystery.

A real mystery.

Can you help me?

Thank you. I would really want that.

Hello? "

It doesn't make any sense to me, but thought I'd post it?

Seems like lyrics. They could be a bridge section because they don't seem very melodic, or perhaps they let Chris Martin write them. ?

• Like 1

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, Doomotron said:

Legends hasn't been taken down yet, so either Coldplay haven't got to it yet or they have no interest in it.

I can confirm they know about it, whether it will be taken down is the next question...

• Like 6

I'm pretty sure that next Thursday or Friday we will have the official single announcement and on May 7th we will have all the info about the new album.

They will disseminate hints on every official social profile, so we will have two intense weeks ahead! ?

• Like 2

• Captain Crieff changed the title to 🪐 Coldplay: Music of the Spheres 🪐 | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021