✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

41 minutes ago, Captain Crieff said:

if this can be translated to (English) words, this one here almost has to stand for 'a' if those vertical stripes stand for a space. unless it's a number. Right?image.png.132d265548df17895d5cc1b1afb45820.png

Β 

Or I. A and I are the only two one-letter words in the English language I can think of.Β 

1 minute ago, Stanz2500 said:

Maybe we get a new track that day on BBC. Then they'll probably redo their website with a new Music of the Spheres theme backed with an official release date for the album?

Higher power is a new track that is coming in May 7th you know and of course they’re gonna redesigned the website like 2 years agoΒ on EL era

• Like 2

Just now, Everyday life said:

Higher power is a new track that is coming in May 7th you know and of course they’re gonna redesigned the website like 2 years agoΒ on EL era

Oh yes, Just speculating that it'll all happen for this era with this BBC event

• Like 1

On 4/24/2021 at 1:08 PM, coldplay12 said:

Found on Alien Radio website
My Thoughts, from left to right
1 AHFOD Era
2 MX Era
3 Don't Know
4 GLASTO SHOW

Capture.PNG

Whilst looking at some pictures again, I noticed that the billboards in I believe new york shows an extra symbol, and in a differrent order.

image.png.04cf6b0585befb0f0ac1a68efe3218e5.png

EDIT: upon further inspection, all billboards / ads have the extra symbol. except for the picture posted of the football ads, I don't see it on there.

Edited by BerheavedTripod8
new information added
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Coeurli said:

Twitter userΒ @upwdbfly has a theory about the transmission in Portuguese and I think that's the one!

Can't access the original tweet but they found that the transmission numbers sequence corresponds more or less to the Yellow ink color chart:Image

So that transmission is definitely a reference to Yellow, I think.

As per other transmissions that may be about Coldplay members/partners, this suggests that the references may not only be new songs but old ones as well!

If this theory is right, I bet that station 56 (the spanish one narrated by a woman) is a reference to Orphans, since the astronaut was one himself and it is mentioned in the broadcast.

By the way, I also did another translation for that station since I noticed that the one in the google drive has some mistakes (for reference, I am a spanish speaker).

"So of course, he was born in Cuba in 1942, and he had a bit difficult start in life. He was an orphan and he was adopted when he was one year old. He wasn't rich, and when he was 13 he had to start looking for work. He began shining shoes and then selling vegetables. Later, he worked as a carpenter's assistant. Those were his humble beginnings. Β 

But then he joined the army. And so, he continued as a fighter pilot, which later led him to get involved in the Soviet space program. So, in 1980, he was part of the Soyuz 38 mission. He was the first Latin American of African descent to go into space. Β 

It can be seen right? One never knows what will happen and where you can end up. "

Β 

And I also found out that the Japanese name mentioned in station 92 is Niitsu, Hamamatsu.

https://mx.yamaha.com/es/products/contents/drums/absoluteknowledge/history/index.html

Β 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, BerheavedTripod8 said:

Whilst looking at some pictures again, I noticed that the billboards in I believe new york shows an extra symbol, and in a differrent order.

image.png.04cf6b0585befb0f0ac1a68efe3218e5.png

EDIT: upon further inspection, all billboards / ads have the extra symbol. except for the picture posted of the football ads, I don't see it on there.

I wonder if these symbols are the same sort of things as the little symbols that represented each track from Mylo Xyloto. The swirl icon is basically the same as the one that was used for Hurts Like Heaven.

32208ff163638d2569fb336e8717c525.jpg.3b1b83648a74d8a9f5d336a6284fec63.jpg

images.jpeg.c31475260077ceaca1f7a7cc034e04ea.jpeg

7582751aff7be72871fec2364b294882--princess-of-china-coldplay.jpg.ee31f0b38369827c1c976cd385b2ae7d.jpg

• Like 6

Dunno what to type. Last time I was in this thread I didn't see any of the speculation stuff, this is truly neat.

Glad others are piecing the puzzle together, don't think I could do the same. What a time to be a Coldplay fan though. β™‘

• Like 2

my personal tough on alien radio first thing the main coldplay account probably change this Friday for promotion we ll get more information about everything, secondly about music of the spheres Δ± still believe we ll get leftovers from the other eras Δ± don’t thinkΒ coldplay be able to tour in next 2 years,Β maybe album name call alien radio or somethingΒ  like that if they release main stuff it is gonna be huge surprise for meΒ 

about touring itΒ΄s so unpredictable that we cant say they will or wonΒ΄t tour this nex album.

And of course we are going to hear some of the this thingsΒ that started out in previous eras but that doesnΒ΄t mean its going to be like the album of the left overs. what iΒ΄m trying to say is that they wonΒ΄t stop writing new stuff because writing is in their nature, in their truth but we are going to hear things fromΒ past eras, things that werenΒ΄t cause they are. Could be a whole song, riff or just an idea.

Edited by amazingnico
  • Like 3

I'm also not quite sure whether this era is really Music of Spheres. What irritates me is the booklet in Everyday life. The license plate of the car there says FFTF 2024. The poster there says "Music of the Spheres coldplay coming soon". I have two theroies.

Number 1: This era brings us an album called alien radio or so. With no tour. After that cold play comes up with Music of the Spheres. it is an album with reworked songs and stuff like that and they will make a big tour.

Number 2: The new album that will be released soon with the single Higher Power is Music of the Spheres. Alienradio.fm is a great marketing project to promote this album. They have invested a lot of money in marketing, which means there will be a big tour as soon as possible.

Β 

I believe in number 2 ...

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, maeli said:

I'm also not quite sure whether this era is really Music of Spheres. What irritates me is the booklet in Everyday life. The license plate of the car there says FFTF 2024. The poster there says "Music of the Spheres coldplay coming soon". I have two theroies.

Number 1: This era brings us an album called alien radio or so. With no tour. After that cold play comes up with Music of the Spheres. it is an album with reworked songs and stuff like that and they will make a big tour.

Number 2: The new album that will be released soon with the single Higher Power is Music of the Spheres. Alienradio.fm is a great marketing project to promote this album. They have invested a lot of money in marketing, which means there will be a big tour as soon as possible.

Β 

I believe in number 2 ...

Same - I believe/hope for #2 ?

• Like 1

to be honest Δ± am so hype for music of the spheres since 2019 however Δ± reallyΒ don’tΒ  want to hear until Pandemic is over millions of people suffering Δ± hope they not release main stuff, about leftovers Δ± strongly believe all of them is amazing song and Δ± will listen every of them probably over 200 times coldplay my favourite, Δ± hope end of the pandemic will get the main stuff and enjoyΒ 

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021