Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Adam94

1. A

[2015-12-03] Coldplay Live Lounge

No cover? :(
  2. A

Everglow

No, thats just due to it being zane lowes world record of the day. If you go on Spotify/itunes now its on the album version without that.
  3. A

Everglow

Listening to the album version, it has really started to grow on me. Wasn't too sure about the lyrics at first but they aren't too bad, also the piano is lovely. I just wish it didn't have the submarine sounds on it >.<
  4. A

[2016-06-04] Etihad Arena, Manchester, UK

Just checked my tickets and iv also got a row number, but it is just GA1 (general admission 1) and then 4 seat numbers. I assume this is purely for ticketmaster numbers and for sending out tickets, not an actual area where you have to go... If I was to guess id say the numbers are just the...
  5. A

[2016-06-18] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

Also missed this, wish I could edit my order to upgrade!
  6. A

Thats the map for wembley so yeah looks like a straight split between areas
  7. A

Did anyone notice if there was a price difference in the blue/orange? I rushed too much to check details like that
  8. A

Not really sure, it is the same for the Etihad dates... but Orange and Blue instead :laugh3:
  9. A

The only thing I could guess is maybe left/right side of stage, due to the expected stage leak the other day maybe they are splitting general admission like that?
  10. A

I have no idea, I got blue what about you?
  11. A

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tickets booked! :dance::dance::dance:
  12. A

[2015-11-24] Coldplay Exclusive In Q Magazine

Got my copy this morning, really good read I thought. Even if it did take me visiting around 8 shops to find it :laugh3:
  13. A

Must be me being an idiot :laugh3: Iv had rotten luck with pre sales in the past though so will have to see.
  14. A

Same! I thought on amazon it said you could only got two tickets in the presale but in this email it sais 4 per code! Helps me a lot if it is
  15. A

Update: Royal Blood WILL NOT Support Coldplay For Wembley Dates

Search via stadium rather than searching coldplay :) that works brings up prices etc