Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I got your letter today:bomb:

IT'S SO CUTE I CAN'T

THE BATMAN

KITTEN

HEARTS EVERYWHERE

*spazz*

Okay so I just re-read the letter for about the fifth time and I'm still looking exactly like this smiley :wacky: It's not even funny anymore lol
    What you've written is so adorable and ngh I love you okay :heart:

So you met up with Greg? Haha sounds like a random experience! And I agree, meeting you all in a big TC gathering would be quite awesome indeed. Problem is, most of you live in England and I don't :disappointed:
    Hey where did u get those baby pictures of me! :angry:

OMG THEY'RE SO FUCKING CUTE :bomb:
    Heyy I wanted to tell you that I got Bowie's Let's Dance LP and I'm really enjoying it :dance:
    Thanks for getting me into Bowie :nice:
    I'D LIKE TO INSERT A "RIP REILLY" PICTURE IN YOUR FIRST POST OF THE RIP THREAD IF THATS OKAY WITH YOU
    GREAT NOW REILLY'S DEAD D:
    AND I CAN'T ANSWER HIM BECAUSE HE'S BANNED AND I CAN'T COMMUNICATE WITH BANNED MEMBERS.

MAYBE WE SHOULD MAKE A THREAD ABOUT HIM SO THAT HE CAN LURK HERE AS A STRANGER AND THEN SLIP HIM A TINYCHAT URL AND DISCUSS THIS PROBLEM :surprised:
    I POSTED ON MY OWN WALL AND WAITED FOR YOUR RESPONSE... I'M SUCH A FAIL HAHAHAH
    IT WILL BE DONE IN A MONTH OR SO. IF I DONT GET LAZY AGAIN HAHA.
    YEAH TODAY I MOSTLY SPENT THE TIME THINKING WHICH WAS RATHER BORING.
    HELLO MY FAVOURITE KAT; I'M VERY SORRY FOR YOUR SUCKTASTIC INTERNET :C MY DAY WAS GOOD, I WAS AND STILL AM VERY MOTIVATED AND FINALLY HAVE THE STORY FOR MY NEXT COMIC FINISHED SO THAT I CAN NOW START DRAWING IT YAY. AND HOW ARE YOU?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…