I

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (Note: This is a copy&paste message. Please disregard it if you have already voted.)
    Hi there,
    The Absolute Radio Live Stories competition voting stage is closing soon. In this stage, users vote for in their opinion which story is the most well-written.
    The top four entries with the most votes go through to the next round. These entries are judged on and two are selected to battle it out for the weekly prize - concert tickets. The winner then will write a review of that concert. These will face off and the winning story wins the forum a two hour festival made up of songs entirely of their choice!
    We currently only have 90 votes, but we know there's a lot more of you out there. Please vote for one of the thirteen stories at the link provided below and if you have the time discuss why it was your favourite - the rules for this competition state we must have discussion about the entries!
    http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59754

Thanks for your help! :smiley:
    I know uh.. I hope they come back! They kicked ass at one point in the beginning of the season!
    Photoshop, and it's not hard to change its size^^

btw, are you listening to the radio special now?
    Thanks alot! :O

Well unfortunately I only have it in this size, but I could try to make it bigger =)
    I only know one song of theirs :disappointed:. I haven't checked on the non-Coldplay multimedia to see if I can download more of their songs. I'm sure I'll like them, as gotcheese says.
    Sorry to bother you with another request for the Lhuna mp3 but...could you send me the link? :D I greatly appreciate it.
    I'll be sure to buy more product (RED) things to make up for it!
    Please, send me the link too :p
    I won't buy it, 'cause I live in Poland and Lhuna is not going to be released here.
    Thanks in advance :)
    Sorry to bother you with yet another PM, but could you please sned me the link to Lhuna?
    Thanks in advance.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…