Recent content by Jack Bauer

1. J

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Mylo Xyloto = Achtung Baby Ghost Stories = Zooropa A Head Full of Dreams = Pop 2 more til How to Dismantle
  2. J

X Marks The Spot [HIDDEN TRACK]

It's honestly not that bad... If you object to it being hip hop then look at it as trip hop instead and maybe you'll respect it more
  3. J

Officially the most lit Coldplay song... Not best by any means, but definitely the most lit
  4. J

^ definitely... Also a little bit good night travel well by the killers
  5. J

You don't suppose there's any chance we get x marks the spot at 6?
  6. J

Right at the beginning of up and up I think you can hear merry clayton
  7. J

Adventure Of A Lifetime

Has anyone else noticed that the "And if we've only got this life" part sounds very similar to the chorus from things i don't understand? "This life" is also mentioned in that song
  8. J

Movie night!!!

The Martian Steve Jobs Experimenter Victoria The Hateful Eight The Revenant Joy Spotlight
  9. J

Alt-J Δ

Easily album of the year. Nara, The Gospel of John Hurt, Intro and Bloodflood Pt2 blew my mind, while warm foothills pleasantly surprised me as an upgrade from the live version. Pusher is great too. Needs to be listened to as one piece of music rather than 13. As an experience rather than an album
  10. J

Alt-J Δ

From NPR's website First Listen Live: Alt-J, 'This Is All Yours' August 27, 2014by RUSS BORRIS • A unique band with a sound that's hard to pin down, alt-J makes music that's electronic but somewhat folky; it's got elements of dub but isn't exactly danceable. At a time when it's difficult...
  11. J

2014 Songs Worth Listening To

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=pUrQ0qka1JY
  12. J

Favourite song of the day?

Sylvan Esso - "Coffee"
  13. J

2014 Songs Worth Listening To

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m86ae_e_ptU
  14. J

What is your vocal range?

So occasionally i'll sing into my guitar tuner and this one time I got it pretty close to B sooooo yeah i mean... :cool: