Recent content by MaxRide

1. M

aaayyyy lmao hi is the tinychat still around

aaayyyy lmao hi is the tinychat still around
  2. M

ALEX. ALEEEEX. IM GOING TO CALTECH

ALEX. ALEEEEX. IM GOING TO CALTECH
  3. M

I have a problem (and answers to questions about having a neutral gender)

it's been like 4 years and i go by aj and avery is my legal name now ayyyy lmao (also literally everything i say in this makes me cringe now so uh...ask me for clarification on things I guess haHA dont read anything i say past 1st post i want to End my past self)
  4. M

The Awesome Random Posting Thread

agreed
  5. M

IM GONNA BE LEGAL.............TO VOTE don't spoil me details but ive heard the ending was Gay. please let this be truuueee oh my god october is so into the x files. everyone i know is into the x files. i havenet seen the xfiles it's been 20 years why this
  6. M

nah its not weird honestly. i was proud of october and taameen (i would be for fran but i've never heard of anywhere that he applied to so uh...lol). i mean i also don't feel like i'll get into anywhere minus like, uchicago and jhu bc my family members went there so Alumni Kid Privilege but...
  7. M

andddd tokyo ghoul...i love it....protect kaneki ken...
  8. M

also i'm gonna be a legal adult in less than a week ????
  9. M

ALSO I M STILL ANGRY ABOUT HANNIBAL ENDING BUT THANKS FOR GETTING ME INTO THAT (i haven't finished s3 yet...i promise i will Eventually but )
  10. M

i swear this list looks incredibly pretentious and i ALWAYS forget at least 1 of the things but yeah, safety/matches are the last 2 things, otherwise there's not really an order here stanford - applied early action but didn't get in so uh...Not Going Here lol MIT caltech uc berkeley johns...
  11. M

i literally checked something on a whim this is ridiculous timing
  12. M

i have ap physics hw technically but who cares i have a 3 day weekend my teacher doesn't check stuff and i hvant talked to you in literal years what the heck is up
  13. M

HI YES SHES GOING TO AMERICAN UNIVERSITY (THE D.C. ONE), I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE IM GOING YET BC I ONLY APPLIED EARLY TO ONE SCHOOL AND I DIDNT GET IN AND I APPLIED TO 15 DIFFERENT COLLEGES BUT ILL KNOW BY THE END OF NEXT MONTH PROBABLY HAHAHAH OH GOD (if you want a list i can tell you it just...
  14. M

/overreaction but oh my god hi??
  15. M

HOLY HELL MADISON IVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND YOU FOR -YEARS- BUT YOU SWITCHED TUMBLRS AT SOME POINT AND I LOST CONTACT WITH YOU HI!!! IM GOING TO COLLEGE IN THE FALL!! TAAMEEN IS IN COLLEGE!! WE'RE OLD!!! OH GOD